Systematic racism strikes again

shut up fin I’m trying to lure my next victim out into the middle of the new mexico desert

1 Like

Its possible, but there are normal folks here that check most of those boxes, no? It’s just roleplaying or whatnot

1 Like

More or less yeah it’s possible. He could even be a compulsive liar that just lies about being a psychopath for the cool factor.
I knew a friend like that once. She thought it made her cool. And then she met the real deal of ASPD, yours truly. To be fair our friend group was a bunch of edgelords back in high school.

1 Like

He did say that he’s into psychology too so he clearly likes this stuff enough to pretend

That guy was a puss lol
He killed all his victims with fucken firearms. If you’re gonna be a serial killer, at least do it with some panache. Also you’ll notice that politicians simply take a lend of the power afforded to them, which is all using psychopathy is - taking advantage. Apparently yall can’t stop either group lmfao

Says mrs. ‘edgelord autism’. I would consider not pissing of that particular demographic, otherwise you’re defo gonna get screeched at. Fun lil fact, my parents initially thought I had a form of autism called aspergers, due to my somewhat introverted nature, lack of understanding of other childeren (until I studied them) and ability to learn anything at all in no time… when I actually applied myself, that is. So, perhaps you are correct: Autism (or a couple of elements of one particular form of it, at least) may account somewhat for my successful understanding of the human psyche, but it is most certainly not in place of my psychopathy. I also, as you would most likely be able to tell if you had any sort of foundational psychological knowledge, display several narcissistic tendencies. Interesting to think about.

Just cos I’m a psychopath doesn’t mean I’m entirely devoid of emotion, it just means that it’s all rather muted. Besides, if there’s one thing on this earth that I have never been able to tolerate, it is stupid people. Yall could go around telling lies, and you most certainly are welcome to believe what you want to about me - after all, I have no tangible, legitimate or viable way to definitively prove otherwise - as long as you aren’t a total fuckwit in your reasoning, like @Finessology or @AstonDB9 when he went through that phase of saying I can’t prove a psychologist. Like duh, this place is entirely anonymous lmfao
If at all I appear invested in a conversation, it’s either because I find it interesting, or because someone’s inability to comprehend what I write to them is irritating me and I, although fruitlessly (even I can acknowledge that), attempt to introduce them to common sense.

Compulsive liars are tremendously fun to be around, along with genuine cultists of any sort. There’s no telling what type of zany adventures they’ll drag you into.

Fun fact we don’t call it that any more and that’s how I know you’re full of shit claiming to work in the field but using non-reimbursable terminology from a decade ago.

ok what do you ACTUALLY do Hannibal?

1 Like

I got my degree 20 years ago and quit therapy work 3 years ago, and the last autist I worked with was somewhere around 2010. If the definition’s changed, I’ve had no reason to be kept in the loop or to look it up, because it’s of literal zero relevance. Jeeze, use your fucking logic muscle you absolute mollusc.

It’s true that it’s hard to prove without actually coming out into the open. Still i think it’s less likely that a psychopath would reveal self so openly, even if he’s hard to trace, than not. I encountered many folks online and you’re probably the first one like that. @TheSenate could be in that category, but for him it’s an unfortunate situation which he’s trying to navigate around while still trying to be a good person. You seem to almost be proud of the fact. It’s a little difficult to believe.

1 Like

How old are you?

For whatever reason there is an abudance of twitter autists self diagnosing themselves with ASPD because they share the same flat effect, lack of empathy, and social ret@rdation under a giant umbrella. You can see why they’d want to be diagnosed as a mysterious hollywood-style superpower Dexter instead of a sperg.

like the depression fad where everyone was depressed and misunderstood because they think this makes them interesting and people want to hear about it nonstop. Most people just say “I can’t empathize” and move on with their lives instead of making it some kind of dysfunctional identity

I mean I definitely do my best.
I also have a major advantage that pre brain injury I had developed morals and had a full emotional range & depth.
It’s honestly about minimizing the more negative aspects. Hell I even keep my manipulation to being more of a positive influence than anything. Got some friends to straighten out, get scholarships, & go to college. I got them to make getting their dream jobs a reality.
I’ve even turned the desire for power and control into a good thing by going the path of becoming a doc. Now I can actually do good while still scratching that itch of needing power, resources, & respect. I still indulge my darker side, such as my whole bootlegging thing, but I keep it so that nobody gets hurt and there’s no chance I can get caught, and even then I’m trying to minimize it.

I at least got a solid answer from some post brain injury scans & meetings with the neuro & psych teams. Diagnosed with ASPD resulting from mass trauma to the brain. My short term memory is still fucked up to this day, but on the bright side my long term capacity has actually increased to compensate.

2 Likes

I wonder if social media can be a form of treatment for ASPD. It keeps people engaged, even if it’s toxic, they develop some sort of emotions, the can relate to other after some time. It’s like permanent group therapy, but with limited rules.

Senate’s lore atleast makes sense.

Seriously TBI’s are the most aggressive patients depending on how hard their personalities change its like they exist in a permanent state of emotional discomfort godspeed sir

More a form of enabling because they are rewarded for it.

Not a real support group. Does the opposite, like groomer groups.

1 Like

Honestly it depends on whether or not the individual is willing to try to change.
If they’re not trying to change they’ll just use it to stroke their egos & gain respect.

I know because I was that way once.

For me it’s more an interesting experiment whenever I’m open about the ASPD to gauge reactions. Plus to gain new information and perspectives. I love to learn and always have enjoyed a good intellectual discussion or debate.

1 Like

In any case, APSD either manifests early one or as in you situation, you are already a somewhat ford individual. Would someone like @TheAlmightyJim, considering he’s had it for a good 20 years improve his mental health by this point or would it still be as extreme (depending where he was on the spectrum to begin with) as it was early on.

As @Finessology mentioned Dexter. It ses like he was getting better when it came to his relationships and i don’t think that by the time it was season 5-6 that he would still need to kill to feel something, but it’s a show and it must go on.

Hannibal was a little different i think because he was always in his media with psychiatry and j don’t think he could really get away from himself. He was always alone, while Dexter did seek out friendship if only to preted at the start.

1 Like

Thats fair. I can see that in your approach. If @TheAlmightyJim didn’t try to change, it seems like he’d have achieved something, be in ward/jail, or be on the run. Or the least likely scenario, be a frequenter on PHG forums

@TheAlmightyJim, i do apologize for not believing you if you’re really ill. It’s just a very surprising circumstance for me.

1 Like

He is messaging us while riding the bus to the next town to go set the homeless on fire.

He will draw my pfp in the blood of his next victim.

1 Like

Yeah, ASPD from birth is primary, whereas ASPD that is gained through some experience is referred to as secondary. So I’d be a secondary sociopath/psychopath, with a definite tend toward psychopathic traits.

In my experience ASPD generally gets “better” the older you get. More experiences, more rational, better at masking & “fitting in”. Hell you also just get more tired and aging is a bitch to everyone regardless of mental state. It doesn’t go away, you just act less on it & take less risk.
I likely have some genetic predisposition towards ASPD & got really unlucky with how the metal bar was introduced my head.

Hannibal had PTSD and ASPD if I recall correctly.

1 Like

Would that be the story once he’s caught. Illfonic will get some valuable notoriety. ‘so this was going on PHG forums for 2 years and you guys did nothing about it’. Illfonic, 'well, we were so buy with improving the game…blah blah Arcadegeddon’😂

2 Likes