Take on the new predator specializations and perks (patch 2.19)

Well, where does that put the current new stuff at if you’re suggesting reworking old stuff? Then not only do you have to adjust the old, you need to state what the new stuff should be…shit.!!

Itslike you’re pulling it two steps back them three steps forward!

Okay so again you are going off by this sexist take of like whole social standpoint in life that says… majority of people are male and female… and females must cook and stay at home while men chop wood and work to financially support families… so if i tell you that i am a male… but my brain is non binary and gray cause of my mental disorder… you will shut me off saying… no shut up go work lol stop being such a B… if you do smth else you wont get a decent job or do good in life… cause sorry bruh that’s life u must be what others are.

Thats all im hearing…

So tell me do you really think that its fair for preds to run non unique perks… like hunter running disciplined, and do you really think its that UNFAIR… towards fireteam which first of all has so many advantages compared to predator…

No you are totally wrong on this… like actually wrong… you can’t even get close anymore to fireteam even with current specializations even if you run berserk and most tankiest perks… you will get shut down by parry… and at that point only net gun saves you… but then you will then say… or people will say…

EWW NERF net gun cause its allowing easy kills… ok bruv…

How bout the big boobed secretary who designed the shitty airplane level? Is she full time or does she just fuck her way up the company ladder??

Actually if you have been following my old re-works you would see they match my current re-works

no pun intended… its as it is XD

I proposed many re-works that also include for target isolations, bigger maps… harder objectives… everything that works along side my current topic

Classes aren’t a social standpoint they’re a gameplay mechanic.
I’m female I still don’t think women should enter mens boxing and get punched in the head and die stop using this line of thought.
I’m probably sexist though “everyones equal on all fronts always bla bla.”

Its easier to balance across the board. If they need to adjust a specific classes stats then they can do that without worrying about the scouts that run field medic compared to the supports that run field medic compared to the assaults that run field medic…etc etc
Otherwise something being abused on one class gets nerfed and everything suffers for it.

No classes are actually the same as gender and type of breed, if you have been following the franchise for a certain period now you would know there are certain type of breed for yautja… and they come from different clans… And as much as i see your POV i still disagree with you cause… im a male and im thin and short… so does that mean i can’t enter box and beat up some guy whos 2x taller than me and has double mass?

Answer is: I can with enough training and discipline and tactics…

You are now entering the field of fireteam which is a very dangerous field for many here in forums as they will attack for no reason… and if you were here for long enough you would know i was against field medic being a thing… even after it being nerfed… I think the field medic should bring someone up with 1HP of health to “balance it out”

And who said that this is final balancing act for the current specializations for predator lol…

No one said that, devs can do whatever the F they want and do based on what forums thinks is the best…

But from what im hearing here… all my golden takes and thoughts are being

SHUT DOWN cause of social standpoints for video game industries

Let me ask you… what do you consider abuse and abuse.

in game ofc

You don’t make any arguments here. Just what you want.

Ya because it’s called game design.

The fact that the berserk pred trained to be a Zerker.

There’s a reason why runners aren’t body builders.

Zerkers trained to be body builders

Scouts trained to be runners

And hunters were all-arounders who did every exercise.

Also basic game design.

And even then if it is born body type is it wrong to have elves naturally more athletic in DND?

Considering were on their “body type” and “racism” I don’t like what this is implying.

Well sorry but that’s a personal problem.

We can’t design every single thing around one person otherwise art wouldn’t exist.

Subjective example.

I never had beef with weapons actually… only sniper rifle cause that shit disobeys every law known to humankind XD

No its called sexism and shutting down people who decide to not follow avg socialstand points and cues

Where does it say that? What if the guy was born that way and decided to be a stealthy killer and due to genetics he is bound to be big on avg and have dense bones… but still wants to be as scout.

There is no reason… the only thing that is is people calling it a reason cause it fits the socialstand point in life and it suits “almost everyone”

and those who don’t get shut down

Nowhere in the game it says that… and nowhere in lore it says that… there are bad bloods who don’t follow the rules and decide to go rogue… why can’t i be a jungle hunter who’s trained to be disciplined to not click

Not sure if i follow this cause its going out of topic and its not based on my thought process for this topic.

But if you are saying that elves are insta forced to be archers since birth… then that’s also sexist and wrong… and i hate playing games that have locked stuff

No its not a trauma that actually affects the balance lol… its a trauma where my family told me i need to do this cause im not born to be doing the shit i love…

So it applies to the game cause jungle hunter is supposed to be able to do anything he wants

Yeah its an example, and actual good example and great take

Give Support access to an AK with Deadly.
Abuse. Then deadly would get nerfed for everyone, and its harder to correlate what is breaking the specialization.
Good thing Deadly is confined to assault which has its own unique stats because of the people that would run Deadly on the highest hp class.

We see adjustments of perk and gear points to prevent certain combos on certain classes - this is just an extension of that.

Why do you think weight classes exist?

I don’t know why an elf would pick hard mode and try to play tank to begin with if none of their stats support playing a tank?

You either play the cards you’re dealt or shoot yourself in the foot.

1 Like

So you are saying abuse for you is when a class with more HP gets to deal 2-3 more seconds of extra damage to a predator…

uhh yeah? and that is also wrong and broken on so many levels cause fireteam has access to 12 + 4

An AK with deadly takes 3 seconds to kill a predator so yes. The 3 seconds are the difference between dying before the clip is empty or not.

1 Like

Cause society made it possible and based on the belief of majority and not of what each person has to say… and those who are in minority lol…

average stereotypical standpoint

Umm no you don’t you find other strategies and tactics that work for you lol and if you believe you always come on top sometime or someday or some year later

Okay and who’s fault is that?

There’s a factual disparity in the odds of a 150lb guy winning a boxing match against a 250lb guy lol.
Likewise you put a 150lb woman against a 250lb guy he could 100% kill her on accident in one hit. Life is sexist like that. It’s not a skill issue lol.

Definitely not the fault of Deadly being class locked? Dodged a bullet, so pred specializations are doing the same.

Why should zerk have access to the same 20% damage bonuses the other classes get? Hes already got the most hp.

Wrong, a skilled martial arts can win against a sumo wrestler… tactic and strategy wins everytime.

No, its the players fault who plays the predator and decides to attack out of the blue without any sort of defensive plan against it lol… and on top of that u have cloak which is not doing much and ur clearly easily seen lol with textures being fucked so there is also that.

so its mainly players fault but partially devs fault

Its a boxing match you dont get to stab him in the throat or shoot him.