The arsenal of predators begins work. The first guide for mid-level players.

It’s … not really, look around the camp. Levers, tanks, barrels, generators, you see how a person is standing in front of them AFK-shoot.

Pc

Add me if you want I have the same name Hive Wars

Need a time for learning all possible quests and their tasks, for preparing

smile

Coming Soon, Bad Blood Guide

Guide:
1.take berserker
2.take spear
3.kill them as fast as you can by spaming spear

1 Like

It really is not like that but it is a good summary

1 Like

Down range isnt worth it. Its like 5-7% increase in damage so you kill in the same amount of time with most weapons

Therefore, I provided a good alternative for tracking. I run with increased damage because I often rely on splash damage from plasma guns

Until you get parried to death. I 1v1d a pred and got him down to 23%… all by myself and i suck, if i was better i could have shotgunned between parries to kill him.
If a team was there he would have easily died.

Against a bad/uncoordinated team though… yeah that works.

Hmm doesnt the down range perk not count towards the plasma castor? As a default weapon i thought it wasnt put into the same category

But it is. This is the only weapon this perk works for. The mathematicians of the game have already found out that the damage from throwing a spear and shooting a bow does not increase with this perk. PC damage only

1 Like

Thats good to know, i heard the opposite. My bad.

On the forum, one guy has already calculated all the damage. The combo that I described Bow + javelin kills 2 light classes, support will have to be finished with plasma or in melee.

Link forum math plz :)

Sure Former Evolve Pro Feedback + Important numbers

Predator Perks in numbers (Not finished) Former Evolve Pro Feedback + Important numbers

Thank’s Yutja bro :D

Happy hunting