THE DOMINION OF THE PLANET OF THE APES controversial fiction

Tldr

Much love, brother

1 Like

I think Tony pope would be the best for the leading role

@MassImpact124 send the contract

3 Likes

Should this be the case then they would be traveling extremely fast nonetheless. Slow in terms of other cosmic entities but very fast for humans. Not only would it be tedious but getting rid of them, not all just most would take a long time if it’s just him.

How short should I make a synopsis? I will write one really short and sweet.

1 Like

Tony-Pope? Are you interested for the lead role?

Am I interested in the tony pope lead character role? Who else could play him?

1 Like

@Fire you must know what to say? What do you want to see, hear? what would the first actors say? Tell me…and yee shall find personal redemption!

we need more hands in our visions of ourselves.

1 Like

They would say, Dear god.
The furry virus took over this planet.

@REYNOSO_FUA11

1 Like

You pushed the narrative even further than i would like…oh damn.

1 Like

“Nuke the planet from orbit, it’s the only way to be sure”

“But we have no nukes”

“We got asteroids don’t we”

2 Likes

Tony pope is currently on a cocaine comedown , his opinion will be posted shortly

I LOVE IT , let’s get this financed

1 Like

Everytime tony pope gets a notification back to this thread , I do a bump of coke and smile for 7 hours .

2 Likes

Gotcha. As I am a homie, I will help you.

@Tony-Pope
@Tony-Pope
@Tony-Pope
@Tony-Pope

That should keep you going for a while

2 Likes

This is mr.popes secretary, he has been rushed to hospital

1 Like

Dammit. Send him here, I’ve got the knowledge of how to reverse an overdose.

1 Like

Oh , it wasn’t an overdose , he got an exclusive interview with Dr.fauci

2 Likes

Well it’s like Godzilla scenario, the great part of the show is that it was a guy in a suit, same thing with Ultraman

Well except Legendarys and Shin Ultraman

2 Likes

For the period it came out it, it was a hoot and i was like 8 years old which was about 10 or so years after it came out. Today i can’t really stand to watch them again. I think some how there needs to be a re-assessment as to what really makes them fun at any age. The new Shin Ultraman looks interesting but it needs to lose a few cgi problems before it really takes me. What was successful with Shin Godzilla was that it look really well rendered to the point where a substantial amount of the gojira reallly looked like something in the environment it was filmed in.
This one ultraman looked really cgi like and to me needs to be more like the fan made one which has more indication that material of the suit is actually rubber. making it look more realistic .

This is the fan made one

This is the offical shin ultraman

I think it was the reflections and the musculature that really sold it for the fanfilm.

1 Like

It’s artistry, the guy who made evangelion made it look that way on purpose and it will get better in time, like legendarys Godzilla, it got different dorsal fins every movie iteration

1 Like