The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Bunch of manbangers.

Lmfao wtf

If you have never played it how the hell can you comment on it? Your brain density needs inception level probing , science would have a field day with you 😁 . Avp 2010 was many things , but at least it worked more often than not

I like turtles

Turtle soup is delicious, their shell can even be recycled as an ashtray, or a bike helmet ⛑️ @Fire

1 Like

ive played avp 1999, played the next one by monolith, then i saw the 2010, saw the reviews saw the game play…sorry. My eyes got wacked by wacked 2008 game design.
By 2012, it would have been ripe but I was busy playing Mass EFfect 2 and 3 and by comparison, …well there can’t be. I had mixed feelings with ACM so to go back a step and play AVP would be like wanting to play DOOM 1 while i felt there were better games.

Its graphics are the same , if not better than this game and its more true to the Lore aswell . This is a fps that happens to have a predator running around . The closest thing to lore is the predator himself .

That doesn’t fill me much with confidence.
Arnold, when it comes to graphics, you probably couldnt describe what you were seeing you just care about how loud it blows up!

1 Like

555rmf
Angry little fella ain’t you

2 Likes

this is what im talking about Arnold. i dont want to do this no more.
If they cross the line again, shoot them!

1 Like

They are out of line , I dont understand why they keep doing it to you

0:26 = exploit to skip animation/visibility of the trilaser + macro quick plasma shots.
0:53 = macro quick arrow shots.
1:14 = macro quick plasma shot + melee, followed by the quick shots.

1 Like

I don’t see him using macro in this video.

I can do the same without using any additional soft.

You can call it whatever you want, but it is definitely not macro.

1 Like

Can I call it macaroni?

Or floozleblorp?

2 Likes

😄

And when some months ago in a private match I asked you : “how can you hit me with fast combithrow + insta arrow?”

You said : " I don’t know, it’s a bug maybe" LOL

Other players that were in the same match can confirm this.

You can unintentionally down full hp support with 1 combi throw. It doesn’t depend on pred, it is just a bug.

I’m using the hotkeys to change my weapons, I have never used a macro for it, believe me or not.

It was a combi throw + insta arrow…

There was a delay of 1 second or so, but whatever you say mate.