The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

Typical, you bitch about ft when your a trash Predator player, and you support exploits? Get out of here you tool lol.

You realize no one likes you right?
So I’d suggest you shut the fuck up.
Leave while you’re at it too.
You’re nothing but a piece of irrelevant shit.

1 Like

Well, that’s not exactly how I’d word it, but yeah.

To anyone who doesnt know, at one point intime hed do this all the time.
So Asked him why?

I even sent him a pm asking him what was the problem and how can we squash our beef?

He just talked shit and then blocked me.
The dude is a peice of shit.

That’s why I’m as harsh as I am with him.

1 Like

yall should learn to shut the fuck up and lighten up. dont take this game so goddamn seriously unless you’re gambling on matches with money. and if you’re are, thats sad.

1 Like

I know how he is, Fire. He runs the meta FT builds without any personalization like a bot and then talks shit to those he beats with it. But Team X doesn’t really care. Like myself and at least a dozen others have said, if you have to run meta builds to beat a specific person, you’re afraid of them or unable to beat them otherwise. Like what happened with Old Gregg. Some of his so-called homies ran 2 Field Medics against him, a Support Overseer, and a Deadly. Then proceeded to act haughty in the chat the ss was posted in. This led to an argument and a stalemate between certain people. You call these chumps out, and they lose just about all credibility of their skill. So I’ll say it again, if someone has to run overpowered builds against a certain player, they’re afraid of, or unable to beat them without it.

Lol so much drama.
I had no idea anyone on here actually knew orune.

That’s a bit crazy to me.

Honestly win or lose if I’m fighting a premade I prefer they use their best loadouts.
It’s all Just practice for me.

And if by a rare chance I actually die, then it’s a nice change of pace lol.
So I dont really look down on meta users.

It can be annoying tho, but I like pushing myself, even if i dont play as much as i used to.

I’ll also kinda use a bit of meta against in general when I play, but that’s just cause I apply my logic to the match as well.
If I hold back on the pred they wont get better lol.

However I have run a minigun build xD.

2 Likes

That doesn’t count. We proved the mini is op

2 Likes

Indeed xD

1 Like

I agree, but that’s not what I mean. I mean, if they HAVE to, to beat you.

1 Like

Did you get your problem fixed with your macros not working?

1 Like

They should add in a bra as a hat for guys like orune

1 Like

im doin it. Just not the *cough
last video of Dexters’. havent figured that one out. That ones bonkers to me. Will i rally and protest
no.

1 Like

You wouldnt wear a bra as a hat tho?
XD

1 Like

You still haven’t learned this lesson mass and I don’t think you ever will and

2 Likes

Not me no

Of course you wouldn’t, because that would make you a hypocrite . Did you add me

1 Like

darn, add me again? I had notifications turned off. or are you the guy that starts with a “b” and ends in 80?

No . I will add you today

What did you say about my builds!? đŸ§đŸ‘‰đŸ»