The elephant in the room. How exploits have ruined this game

tenor-8

2 Likes

youve been asleep since february!do you need prayers? Good prayers? or just potatoe prayerS?

The jail is that away sir (points with middle finger) !

I still find it rediculous that the reason why this game sucks is because of “Predator exploits”

How do you ignore the balance, lack of dynamic content, lack of content, Fireteam exploits, bugs, que times, and then say it’s the Predators fault for abusing something that arguably makes the game way more balanced.

2 Likes

Actually if it wasn’t for like the predator “exploits” the game would be almost 100% in favor for the fireteam lmao…

And also the target isolation is hardcore carrying predator and target iso takes no skill at all and it feels boring

1 Like

Personally keep iso for pigs but use the sound wave bar for ft

1 Like

I want target isolation to isolate the fireteam tracks such as bullet firing, big heat signature, footprints and sounds mainly…

But yes sound bar would have to be made to work along side the new target isolation to give predator player that hunter vibe lol

Agreed

A. Your ignoring the fact that this game is essentially a asymmetrical team deathmatch. Not a hunting game. So no TI is not carrying because the game is entirely combat based and TI is there to help match momentum.

Now if you wanted to rework the game to incorporate tracking similar to Apex legends then yes you would have to rework TI, but TI is not inherently problematic.

B. Of course it takes no skill that’s like saying loading in takes no skill.

C. Boring is subjective

I never said its problematic, i just think its basic and boring

Semantics

If something is boring (though that’s subjective) then it has a problem

Depends on the persons perspective on a scenario or a thing.

There are many variations to a human personality and perspectives, but when it comes to fun and excitement then you have people who will be satisfied with just opening crates in the predator game… some people find it fun to exploit, some find it fun to actually play this game on repetitive without any variety n shit.

But in my case and with my autistic brain almost like 100% of stuff in life is boring to me and you may call it that there is a problem but idk the only problem i see is the game is not worth or ever was worth 45€.

Cause idk it offers basic and repetitive content and gameplay once u like played a less than a month maybe a week or so its repetitive.

To me it was very fun when like everyone did not know what to do in the game and i was like amongst the people who knew since start and it was fun getting that type of people.

Also this is the reason why i want that fake RNG in game that is not based off of luck… mainly skill to come in play, the whole root problem is how like gameplay feels and like idk before it felt like people were starting from the bottom to like 100% each match being clue less and sloppy.

And now its like they are starting at 90% and there is no room for improvements really cause like there never was room for improvement cause the game takes no skill… like entire gameplay mechanics are like this basic boring thing, half of stuff is missing to make the predator a predator…

Idk it might just be my complex brain but oh well… thats the way i see it.

Yes
That tracking is fun

What? I would rather arrows be destroyable, too.

I know I know, Fireteam OP, predator weak, but destroying the disk is definitely not an exploit. The devs designed it that way.
Patch 1.08

The smart disk still shit though
Slow and turn radius sucks
Also if you don’t mind me asking why do you hate the bow so much

Albeit there is a bug rn that gives the pred back his smart disc even if destroyed but you are right

1 Like

He dislikes the bow because it’s rapid fire dmg is too high in his opinion and probably

Which this is facts btw

If FM didn’t exist every down against a predator with a bow would result in a kill as you actually can’t pick someone up faster than a pres turns someone into a pincushion and it’s unlikely ft has the firepower from a distance to make the pred stop

1 Like

AvP2010 had a lot of fakeouts and animation cancels but its more of a fighting game with an actual melee system.

The host advantage was silly but that game was a product of its time before ongoing balance patches were a thing. You either got gud and learned the animation cancels & combatted the caster bunnyhop or you died. Complaining about it got you nowhere.

1 Like