Ignore this, moving to a new thread. New idea of a thread.

Thats why you leap through them repeatedly. Always over them. Only leap away if you can break LOS while you do it.

I agreed with your full opinion my friend

1 Like

Ive been here since the beginning and im sick and tired of people shitting on illfonic for the dumbest reasons. Its ok to not like the game and give constructive critizm but this is nothing like that. If your gonna Rant about a game atleast be smart about it.

2 Likes

While not impossible, you are far harder to track when leaping over them. Plus it helps you maintain pressure inna fight

1 Like

Already doing that… Still hate that health on scout tho thats why they must leap every sec and keep ranged distance😁

2 Likes

Take your pick I do both. Theres a reason I have this labeled as ignore. Its for me mostly.

1 Like

It can be difficult but if you are always moving the likeliness you take damage is much lower.

1 Like

True… Did you play elder pred? He is good and very mobile like scout but with more health and gear

2 Likes

Hmm

nah I stopped playing when he dropped. Im 116 rn so im playing catchup.

Ive been running city hunter with my scout build and its quite absurd.

1 Like

I Didn’t but will get to level 150 to unlock this elder predator whats he like on gameplay

1 Like

Hey man by the way I think your post are appreciated by way more then the 4 you mentioned. Your post are always well thought out and articulate, I know I appreciate them.

I gotta say I do know where they where coming from when they tried to balance Zerk. They figured stronger melee attacks, then him being tanky and having decent stamina might make him OP. Plus it does make sense if he’s strong he’d naturally be able to carry more equipment and that doing so may affect his stamina. Maybe that’s why they made him look so thick rather then brolic. To explain his low stamina lol

Maybe what they could do is also institute more stamina for carrying less gear. So you can choose as a Predator what you’re willing to sacrifice to get certain advantages. It would help with the customization aspect in my humble opinion. And help balance the fact that FT can increase their speed and lower their stamina consumption simply by changing the gear they are wielding.

1 Like

wait thats a fucking thing already for ft?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why FT run with knives out. It’s not to stab the Pred as many think, it’s because you can run longer faster when wielding a knife. You run slightly slower with your secondary and consume more stamina and you run the slowest and lose the most stamina when running with your primary.

Why do I feel like I just opened a can of worms. lol

Oh I already knew that lol.

I thought you meant the actual “Gear” items like medkits and shit

1 Like

Oh okay, I was going to say I thought I had seen that mentioned on here before.

you almost opened a can of worms. Almost…

lol

Also didnt say it but thanks man, I appreciate it <3

2 Likes

No problem bro.

Shit guys im gonna have to quote all my rants into the post itself with how much yall have taken up my replies lol!

rsz_geats

This should be at the start of your rants 😂😂