The mandibles are all wrong!!!

They sure do scream a lot when they get shot or stabbed tho

1 Like

It would be awkward if they just got stabbed and shot silently

My point is that Celtic didn’t die from being slow and bulky but rather from his own overconfidence and believed he had an assured victory and letting his guard down

1 Like

What if he threw things instead of running in linebacker tackling and wrestling?

That’s every pred movie really if he wasnt so slow he wouldve got there before the xenomorph finished his net macro xd

1 Like

Well he has thrown the Combi stick and used the net gun. You could technically count when he threw his armor off too. Lol

How would he have enough time to throw a knife at a xenomorph that is literally like 3 feet away and with his guard down by thinking the net gun was gonna hold :3

First you jump down the hole

Then you throw knife at xenomorph thats clearly melting the net instead of trying to approach with your bulky legs
GG EZ

Yeah that’s what an experienced hunter would have done.

He was a young blood that wanted to get the final blow with a melee strike and get his mark of passage like scar did when he kill the xenomorph with the shuriken

That’s how the Artic clan did it (I can’t really remember the clan name but it was something about coldness lol)

1 Like

Every alien that gets killed was just born and predators clearly don’t grow out of their ego if they’re losing melee fights with street cops, yakuza, and the pianist

Exactly. Only the rookies generally make costly mistakes and in the video it says basically that at 2:22 how Celtic died

Also, male Yautja’s take much more time to mature than the females. That’s why Yautja females live generally longer than the males do because of male Preds ego always getting in the way which can cost them their lives xD

Titans go time travel brrrrr

LOL. I always thought Adrian Brody was a strange casting choice for that movie.

What now your making shit up lol

1 Like

It theoretically possible to time travel in Titanfall.

In fact we see it done in 2. It’s not very controlled but it works.

1 Like

Aw I see I haven’t played the game so I know nothing

2 Likes

Did someone say tentacles?

1 Like

Rarely a good idea, IRL. Most likely you hit sideways or with the but end and It won’t have much kinetic energy left when it gets there anyway.

1 Like

It is if youre a predator with typical movie knife accuracy

1 Like