The Original

You disturb me

It’s okay…
images (97)
Lol

tenor

C’mon! Aaaarrrggghhh!

How is the Predator scarier than anything else that wants to kill you?

It’s not

Especially to hardened soldiers

Predator is action sci fi

Not horror

The Terminator was more of a horror movie than Predator

3 Likes

I still think it’d be cool if there was a Predator game like alien isolation

2 Likes

I prefer an open world stealth action game where you take control of the Predator like Assassin’s Creed and Hitman

3 Likes

Not to burst anyones bubble:

Games that are successful
Counter-Strike-An arcade shooter with wide bullet spread and certain recoil patterns on guns… the only game where aim assit wil not help at all

Quake Champions-True iconic game for hardcore players…loses touch with gamers due to repetitive game-play and lackluster fights, will get ass raped for over 1 year due to 35 plus year old men raping kids since 1999

COD- great for shitty players of all walks to post how good they are with aim-assist

Unreal Torny- To hardcore for most gamers to pick up… will get ass raped by veteran players. Learning curve will take over 1 year to even come close to these guys again the ass rape comes at a price.

Games for Snowflakes
MOBA’s League of Legends, Dota,

WARZONE - easy controls no skill gap

Apex legends - again you cant lone wolf this game and the players are ultra slow

Paladins and Blizzard team based fighters

Rainbow seige.

1 shotting everyone was not only not fine but just not a fun experience for anyone. And having actual utility and multiple ways to attack inherently makes the predator more dangerous. In turn becoming more of a threat… starting to seem like you don’t really know what you’re talking about haha

Also you’re taking the concept of being scared and not really understanding it. Lol. Yeah you won’t be in your chair screaming it’s a game, like no shit. But you certainly won’t be running through the jungle by yourself like a goon. Because you’ll know, it’s out there, and can easily rip you apart if you’re alone. Like In evolve (if you played it), if you were a hunter and turned the corner to see Behemoth, and you were alone, you’re like, OH FACK and run. In this game, you turn the corner, see a predator and hit him with the “Hello there😎”

1 Like

Illfonic did help make evolve so they could implement that in this game, I think?

1 Like

Worked back then.

Threat =/= scary

Ya it’s good for gameplay but it’s not going to make this game Predator 87

We don’t do that now.

Unless I’m being an idiot but that’s just me being REALLY casual at times

Sounds like now.

Besides I also don’t bum rush enemies in ME but they aren’t scary

I don’t bum rush in siege but it’s still not scary.

Keep in mind our entire conversation is about making the game scary.

Then we’ll just stick together

Unless your trying to pander to noobs.

Again

Thai is an action game

And even if it was horror we know from games like DBD that if you play it enough it won’t be scary unless it’s a jumpscare which isn’t Predator.

Implement what? That was literally just proper balancing.

DbD is an awful, toxic game with an awful, toxic community.

It did not work. No one liked it lol hence the change

That’s not true:) it’s no more toxic than any other game

And you keep saying scary like jump scares. Hoss that’s not what anyone means. It just means actually fearing your adversary. None of that is in this game. You can 1v1 predators. There’s 0 suspense

Like no one saw the monster in evolve and was like AHHH! IM SCARED! You’d just go oh shit let me get to my team or imma die.

From my personal experience I can definitely say that it’s much more toxic just because of the core mechanics.

So two YouTube videos prove this? That’s fairly anecdotal hahah. Literally play any game ever. You have people who are sore losers, sore winners and everything in between. I get Gg’s all the time in DBD. The game is no more toxic than most . And I can name 3 other communities off the top of my head that are more toxic.

And I assume you mean the core mechanics like. If someone face camps? Lol in that case you do gens and leave. Like it’s up to you, to make that mistake and all die to a face camper