The power of macros. Why they need fixing asap (video)

I did a few tests.

First time mashing H is me using a single finger. Second time I’m using a finger from each hand to mash it faster (never happen in a game but hey wanted to test). Third time is also two fingers.

Fourth time, oh what happened to the net? It just disappeared. Let’s try this again. Good shot predator you hit m…but no net…
This is the power of macros. I was simply holding H (before the net hit) which activated a macro I had made in the Glorious Model O software to press H repeatedly with a delay of 1ms when I hold whatever button on the mouse I have assigned it to.

This would literally hurt the predator in many occasions because the time they take to throw out a net and have it do nothing is time they could be shot by other FT.

Gun Test:
First time with the pistol is me hammering mouse 1, and the assault rifle is me holding mouse 1 with it in Automatic mode.
Then I load up the macro… (this macro was via AutohotKey)
All I do is hold mouse 1 for both guns. Look at that fire rate…It’s like a minigun that isn’t shit and allows you to stay mobile.

This is why some mechanics in the game need a limit hard coded that cannot be bypassed.

16 Likes

Wow. That explains a lot. I was wondering why i lost a third of my health in less than a second the other day. Damn.

1 Like

You better remove that video fast or you get temporary banned for minimum 7 days like me.
some whiteknights and fanboys will report you for encouraging cheating.
They don’t like evidence of cheats/macros/exploits in this forum.

1 Like

This should encourage them to fix the issue quickly. Shouldn’t even be that hard.

3 Likes

You should send this directly to the devs. Not sure showing it to everyone is a good idea.

Wauw. Gg on you!!! Great job
0 sarcasm.

Those graphics lol

1 Like

now make a parry macro and watch the preds cry …just kidding

and this is why you disable cross play folks.

1 Like

i came back just to say this lol

@Jaeger486 EXACTLY

Please do, that will make the parries predictable and Predators can change up their rhythm instead of having to use positioning or equipment to get around it.

some wild shit though. quality vid. hope the devs look at this.

Now now, we have established that console players are not always the pillars of integrity that they often try to make themselves out to be.

I’m not saying it’s perfect but it’s a far cry from using third party macros just to win in a stupid video game.

A far cry from using third party hardware? It is different I give you that, but not what I would consider to be a far cry from using macros. Some may even consider hardware > software, but can we just agree that the issue is not the system of choice, but more so the players themselves?

Dog will hunt, and all that jazz.

I’d actually say software’s a bigger issue. That’s where you get your aimbots, wall hacks, button macros, etc.
If a console player chooses to use a mouse, is it fair? No. But if he’s still having to aim manually it’s not as bad. Not saying I approve of it though.

I thought we were talking about macros in this case? Anyhow, there is hardware out there (mice keyboards etc.) that can store and run macros on their own, no PC required.

I did not realize aimbots and hacks were part of this discussion. From my understanding those also exist on consoles, they are just much less common.

get a razor mouse that way your not breaching T&C of the game.

Well shit. That would certainly explain some things. I thought some shit was fucked on some occasions, now I know it was. Some straight pussies out there lol. Guarantee they are using this for spam spotting as well.

1 Like