THE TOURNAMENT HAS STARTED

I should’ve joined this tournament, I don’t know why I didn’t.

I wouldn’t mind fighting all of the fireteams that were involved in this tournament if they’re down.

I’m proud of you guys for putting this together! Excited to see what comes of future community-run tournaments. :)

Remember that organizing stuff like this is super experience if you ever want to move into a career around coordination or planning of some sort! I started mine out organizing game tournaments in college.

9 Likes

As I said about any tourney, I’m
Hoping just to get networked with some more friends and have good jam sessions on the game . I’m probably the worst that’s gonna participate but that don’t bother me none cuz I can out sass all of ya

1 Like

Your team made this possible.
💕

1 Like

sorry to hear that!

I hope, it gets better soon.

Hmmm:

• did not help me concerning my career… Maybe that is because it went completely unnoticed by Illfonic… Btw, may I ask: are all Illfonic people in this forum just PC players? Just an impression of mine… :)

Cheers

1 Like

In all honesty you need a lot of experience, not just a single example, in order to make a career out of it.

Also, is up to you as an individual to present a portfolio of everything you have done, not for an employer to research you

Also I believe I’ve seen devs playing on both platforms, but having the option to choose which one to play if you own both, only a fool would pick console over PC for a FPS game

1 Like

Can you fix my emotional damage ?

2 Likes

Yes , shut up and listen more to the Cuddlefish more

Fuck you shawn

Bad pizza , no cuddlefish memes for you

1 Like

C u t t l e f i s h

Dont worry @MostlyPizza everyone deserves cuttlefish

Only hackers use those

Get amoogoosed

Are there vids of FT Charlie vs Orbiter or Gesp? Is so please upload. Thanks

orbiter fucking wrecked everyone

He beat us but I wouldn’t say he wrecked us. He was a hair away from dying. Narrowly escaped death. He wrecked Team Delta. I don’t think anyone did more than 100 damage

1 Like

All of y’all are great players , those matches can go either way in my opinion

2 Likes

all matches were streamed/commented on over my twitch

Tournament Video

3 Likes