The War Club needs an entire redo.

After this patch the War Club is still useless. I got hit by it a few games ago, and it doesn’t even blind your screen let alone “disorient” you. All it really does is basically whiten your screen a little. Not even a full blind. At first it’ll make you curious as to what that was. But then you realize that’s the disorient mechanic…yeah it does nothing basically. Oh and that thing about the 3rd hit being unable to be parried is useless considering that particular hit has the WORST tracking.

Here’s some ideas of mine that could really make the War Club a game changer.

Firstly the damage…it needs to be upped. As simple as that is, that’d just make it not necessarily more better. But more VIABLE.

Second i think the weapon could use a special attack. I was thinking of a running charge attack. If you land the hit, it’ll send the the FT member airborne, as well as take away a good portion of their stamina implying they got the wind knocked out of them. As well as do a huge chunk of damage. But you must be sprinting before your can do this attack.

Lastly is the tracking of this weapon. It has the worst tracking in the game compared to every other melee weapon. That needs to be upped as well.

Well that’s all I have for what I think should be reworked with the war club.

2 Likes

I mean it’s fine besides tracking Is ass if the tracking was a hit every attack the weapon would be useful other wise it’s trash tbh

be part of the solution

1 Like

Why can’t you just work for Illfonic clearly they need someone good with numbers and gameplay mechanics to help out the game 🤣

sadly there are few game developer studios that still higher bug testers/ dedicated balance teams
mostly due to it’s easier to let the masses judge those things then have the devs parse through it and then make adjustments generally speaking only big studios with dedicated pvp games bother with those sorts of positions

also i’d need to go to college for that which right now ain’t happening

1 Like

Lmao yea It be worth it to actually have someone who knows what tfs happing cuhz it doesn’t seem they know wassup yet lol 😂

i legit wouldn’t be surprised if they are a dev studio who doesn’t play their own games

1 Like

I wouldn’t either they claim to test the game but I really don’t see them playing even priv match’s to test stuff lol there prob focused on the numbers and hoping to god it works lol not really seeing how it affects gameplay if it’s affective or not as well lol

just make the last hit do 110 damage

With its tracking make it a Down lmao you’ll barely ever hit

Yea sad thing about that 3rd hit while powerful and unparriable it’s almost a guaranteed miss Like u mentioned, unless u literally trap someone or happen to stay still for some reason…Def my least favorite weapon still.

actually it’s hilarious how much damage the weapon actually does dude4

1 Like

dam wtf thats how it is now? I thought it was 24 / 52 / 112 (base dmg as a hunter without fearless)

watched a video of the current patch with Draedark as the FT getting hit with it this is how much damage it does

The war club should have light and heavy attacks like the katana. I think that would make the weapon more viable.

with OWLF training? maybe?

how would OWLF training reduce the third hit of the combo by 50%

true

War Club

• Increased attack range
  • Made adjustments to combo timing, attack angles, and melee lock-on

is kinda laughable now from 1.08 patch