Tutorial Discoveries

This could possibly be changes to the Tutorial in general, or lay the groundwork for a offline experience of the game.

The Tutorial no longer has a 15 Minute Limit for Gameplay like the Hunt gamemode.

Now after Tutorial End, there is a Mission Tab where all of the objectives and their status are listed in order.

EDIT: Also, if City Hunter were to lose his Bio-Mask and complete the Tutorial, he roars in the ending cutscene.

3 Likes

What!?

1 Like

Wait he really does roar? We need a video of that. Anyway do other Predators roar too? I maybe will try it.
Btw, speaking of tutorial discoveries.
This was mine:

I didn’t know that NPC’s would do such a thing. Either it was a bug or it is new.

Tried with Jungle Hunter, no dice.

1 Like

So, maybe it’s just a City Hunter thing?

Perhaps. Will try with all classes but as City Hunter is a Pred with actually different roars, dunno.

Female has a different roar from the male.

And I also noticed after re-watching my own video of the tutorial that there is no timer present. My WiFi was shortly down and I decided to play it. The video is just 5 minutes because I probably was still thinking I need to bet the timer 🤣

I didn’t even know the AI could even shoot your mask off! Were you crouching?

It’s part of it. I suggest using the Cyclone Mask (the one that looks like a Stormtrooper).

You have to kinda aim your head at them and hop away when you’re low on health to heal. If you lose all of your health, the Tutorial restarts.

1 Like

Very interesting, I hope it does mean we’ll be able to add obj. to the tutorial.

This is a varry interesting discovery. I want to say it’s ground work for Predator single player story mode. I wish one of the leakers could look into it, but there probably already busy.

I might add this to the Archive for all the leaks as a potential leak/foreshadowing but I can only post 3 consecutive posts at a time, and I’ve already reached my limit due to the Shoulder cannon animations from yesterday

Just even more evidence that they’re at the very least toying around with something. First, their comment about an offline mode, then the implementation of completely pausing solo private matches and now this? I don’t think it’s a coincidence.

Failable missions for FT confirmed or am I just hopeful?

You might be on to something

Hope so because current FT mission structure is non-existent and optionals are a joke

Yeah some missions can be speedruned to the point were it’s done within 5 minutes

Maybe Gauntlet will have Predator missions

Could be, I would imagine everyone would need something to do with that many players on the map. Hopefully feb free update actually expands upon the game here.