Viking Pred

You seem rather keen on continuing this conversation.

I seem to have pushed some buttons and taken ALOT of your time.

Have a good day :)

What is the point of having Stamina to jump in the air if they snipe you out of the sky. Against PC premades you need to attack them from behind and use plasma other wise you will get slapped. You should only go in if you get a fully charged plasma.

Melee is wasting you stamina. Heavy claasses are slower as well. It is harder for them to get away. Jumping is safe after some distance, if you are cloacked. You can’t wipe them out, using only plasma caster.

@GetToLaChappa didn’t yall smack this dude in that 3v1 tournament

2 Likes

Thunder-cats? Are you guys a team?

I play with everyone. I have no set team

Wanna play? Want to see how the ps4 team plays.

So you cant read?

@Elliott626 you are very smart guy, my compliments

2 Likes

Thank you Kindly Sir!

You as well!

I Enjoy your gameplay :)

That’s absolutely true. What I don’t get is why you feel the need to point this out. He wasn’t saying he’s the best predator or that Viking is the best class. He posted that video simply to show it can be used. Playing well with the Viking can be done. And for some reason, you feel the need to prove something wrong that nobody even said in the first place. Just say GGS and move the fuck on man.

1 Like

I never use melee, and you have to have perfect movement you use basic jumps and leap to make your movement near perfect. I have found success with ever class (except samurai) I have found the most success with the Big Boah’s. I am very good at moving around so I don’t need to be able to leap seven time in a row.

1 Like

the Viking is th eworst Predaotr in my opinion. Maybe the Scout is worse, but for now the Viking is the worst class for my experience.

1 Like

Thats fine everyone has an opinion

1 Like

I like him

Every class could be op, this game has no ranked system so it means you can play against people that are not good or the opposite. It’s hard to say because people can play a trash class against a trash fireteam or a storng class against a death squad. This can affect the result.

1 Like

Viking is simply too slow against certain fireteam compositions. However, he is good for ranged engagements with the plasma caster.

Yeah, but I know when I see a good player.

If he doesnt kill you, in a game that is so unbalanced for fireteam side, it means he is not good trust me. Specially if you kill a fireteam squad in 4/5 minutes.

Just going to leave this here Viking Thor’s Day Challenge in case anyone wants to look at some Viking videos