What do we know about Cleopatra?

My body may falter, but my mind has never been stronger.

Ahahaha…Cleo about to start awakening things in people. Don’t know exactly what those things are but I know tm…is gonna be a day of awakenings for all the Pred/Alien nerds here, lmfao.

Isn’t the reason that the Females aren’t seen as often out on Hunts is because they MOSTLY don’t need to prove anything through them? Like they do it more recreationally and treat them more as vacations for themselves whilst the Males have to keep hunting to maintain their Honor and prove themselves worthy of being able to breed and produce offspring, like they’re out there basically to prove they’re worth getting some of that ass when they get back home. So when a Fem Pred does show up on a Hunt you know you’re fucked, and sadly not in the fun way.

Which ones you refer to ? From which novels or comics ? Don’t remember anything that could make anyone assume that, there have been both males and female preds that were smarter than average. If that’s your headcanon and the way you want to see it fine. I don’t. Don’t remember that about the Viking.

Original Predator also beated Dutch but lost cus he decided to play around. Cleo beat Dutch with Netgun 1v1. Not impressed.

Yeah. Males have this instinctive drive to go on Hunts which is boiled down ultimately to the desire to breed and andrenaline.

Females are likely a bit stern but more relaxed and don’t feel the need to go on hunts to prove skill for dong. Lmao. For them, it’s exactly as you put it, a vacation or simply just an amusing event.

Source ? Anything other than AVP: Prey novel?

The Biography for the Valkyrie in-lore literally states she came to Earth to avenge the Viking when he fell in battle and during her time there she was undefeated, avenging him and keeping the terror alive in the North.

Like if you boot up the game you can go to her Bio and read it states “Many fought against her in search of glory, but none could best her.” and then back when they released her the official blog stated the following…

“Viking Predator can be traced back to when the Viking raiders managed to draw the attention of the Yautja. As the legends of this mighty creature spread, Norsemen saw an opportunity to gain an honorable death by way of this wanderer, so they continued to pursue glory. Few even relished over a Yautja death, which angered the Predators, so they sent in their fiercest warrior – the Valkyrie. This newest Predator class’ sole purpose is to choose the slain worthy of a place in Valhalla. Many fought against her in search of glory, but none could best her. So beware, if you were able to bring a Viking Predator down, she is coming for you in this DLC pack.”

1 Like

Even if not shown, they’re a society mire advanced and intellectual than us. It can naturally be assumed that there would have to be preds unusually more sly, smarter and more skilled/powerful then other “normal” members of a tribe.

You know I’ve actually made countless suggestion for Predator gear, one being my personal favorite “The Rope Dart or Harpoon Gauntlet”. Once shot it hooks a enemy and drags them back to Predator to get free hits in while the FT decides to do enough damage to make the Predator Bail. It’s a risky weapon to use but it also allows for Predator to skin a FT if dragged all the way to the top of the Tree Branch when FT has a skull on their head.

1 Like

Predator info/fandom page.

Lemme see if I can find it. If not, I apologisefor mistakenly commenting smth not true. 👌🏽 Be back in a moment.

I like that idea!! Reminds me of DeathSlinger’s rifle in DBD.

But are assuming that those are females, because you want the females to have that position, it feels like just fanfiction.

Read this blog.

The small, thin & feminine framed Valkyrie is stated to be the Viking who is built like a brick shithouse superior.

Kinda inspired by that but also unfortunately inspired by The Predator from the Upgraded Predators weapon kit.

Yeah Ive thrown in some ideas for an elemental Plasma caster, long ranged rifle etc or plasma shotgun etc, Ive gave up awhile back after they added the fucking rocket launcher.

1 Like

Okay, I think that was just Illfonic way of bringing attention so they can convince people to give them money for a better predator class cus Viking sucked, well it worked but then she was nerfed.

1 Like

How the fuck does lore that happened 100s of years ago affect gameplay?

I miss day one Valkryie my favorite pred, she was actually a good starting point on how most preds should feel stat wise.

What do you think about a Predator having a shield that can deflect bullets but only has so much of a life bar until finally breaking form too much damage?

No, it would obviously go both ways. I’d just assume many would be females since they’re not almost instinctively driven to participate in Hunts.