What Lazy would do as a community moderator.

And you keep crying and raging at me for what I said and did. Where was all the passion against telling people to kill themselves when people were posting 40% or 41% at me again I reiterate FROM THE MOMENT I posted?

Everyone acts like people have been merciful to me. That’s not even remotely true. I again do not care about anyone’s incorrect perception of me, or what happened. Why should I apologize to fire either? They justify veiled abuse towards me even in their last post. I’m done. I always knew this Fandom attracted dregs deep down. I just didn’t wanna believe it. I really did believe I was safe posting here. I probably could dig up my first post. Am I going to right now? No. Fuck any of you for continuously suggesting that I go look at all that again. What, you think I’m lying? Honestly I could fuck off, and send a trans friend to post one day. You’d let the same shit happen. I know it. Was what I did to fire wrong? Yeah, at first. As things have continued to develop though it’s clear to me what kind of person you are @Fire. You’re the kind of person who basically would have fucked over people being abused if they lashed out at you in a state. You tell yourself, and everyone else that you’re a “good person”, but under fire? You don’t seem much different to me. Our conflict was borne out of confusion, and as “unique” as your icon is, unless it’s blown up it’s rather generic chibi anime blob looking.

@Slasher_Clone Slasher
And
@Lazycollinator… for all your politeness you seem to insist that I must emulate that faux civility before I deserve to be gendered correctly. That I’m setting myself up for ridicule by being as open as I am.

That’s all the proof I need that I don’t fit in with this particular crowd of predator fans. Clearly LGBT fans of predator aren’t welcome unless we bow, curtsy, and be compliant polite butts of your fellow community members cruel jokes. Clearly we’re expected to just weather the misgendering as a political disagreement, and be thankful when we’re given basic human decency. We should be thankful when you all humor me with proper pronouns.

No, you are human female and a her or she, as far as I’m concerned. It isn’t any more complicated than that. You don’t have to do anything to expect people to gender you the way you would like to be.

Second, not gendering a person, saying they, them, someone or that person. Is not an attack on your gender. It isn’t purposely misgendering you. I have no expectations when it comes to your gender and there is nothing uncomfortable about it too me, that is not true of all people, especially people who have zero experience.

I personally asked Fire to gender you correctly, not for you but for me. His response isn’t an attack on you either, he was merely telling me what his feelings were.

I asked you to apologize because what you said was wrong.

Now, you do have a choice about how you deal with it. In your shoes I’d have apologized for my overreaction and moved on. The members of the community who don’t have any issue with you or your identity would like to move on. Apologies would be the most mature thing to do but are not the only way. You can simply not pursue it, that’s a completely valid thing to do too. You could leave, but then this place loses your influence.
You can’t keep bringing it up, or attacking people. Fire has moved on, you should too.

PS. There are other fans here who are LGBTQ and non binary. I’m not going to name them but I know they are here because more than one has expressed appreciation when I do comment on any blatant bigotry I see.
It’s up to them not me if they’re as comfortable as you or not. I do hope that this place, becomes a place they don’t think they need not mention it. That would make me happy.

PPS. The only way we can change things is by being present and accounted for.

You wanted me to defend you. When this was how you treated people?
Really?

Tell me, in @GrimmReaper response, where was the attack?
Where did he come after you?

It’s funny, it looks I didnt even respond to that thread. I thought I did. I was more concerned with balance topics instead of ones complaining about gender locked threads.

Tho I wish I could find my first interactions with you.
Cause it was pretty much just like this.
You came snapping out of no where, for no reason.

The main difference between you and me is, I dont go off my perception alone and definitely not my emotions.

If you cant see that you tend to snap at ppl unprovoked from this, nothing will convince you.

What’s the name of the thread. I’d rather not be going off memory.

1 Like

this one

1 Like

Found it, thanks though.

This was the second one. I think she got fire confused with sammy

Reply 164 was where fire first came in.

Side note. It was courier that closed the second one.

The first one, I just finished reading. I never made any attacks directed at her. Just slapped some people who mostly needed it.

Cause attacking someone for being trans is bigoted and I don’t like it.

I was kinda just talking about the game on the first one, and ignoring the overarching debating

At least from what I saw. I skimmed through that shit hard fast.

On the second one tho I set a perfect example of how to defuse a stupid argument.

Her reaction to Fire has been absolutely ridiculous. She definitely owes an apology to him and Grimm too.

I’m pretty much done with it though, got other things I’d rather be writing.

Yep. I didnt see fire do shit.

1 Like

Idk I did snap for a while at them.
I lost patience.

It sucked too cause that was the day I had no power cause of the tornado.

But this pretty much why I don’t want an apology.

After reading a lot of what they said before, I cant say I really like them.

We dont have to be friends to have peace or no drama.

1 Like

The quote is the focus here, what I said to them.
I said some more too.
Idk what tho.

But I did not fabricate any insults tho. I know that.

1 Like

Imagine thinking you need protected after they started being the cunt first 🤔

You’re good man, when I was reading through I saw our convo about what you said, you clarified while talking to me. If they are holding that against you still they’ve known it was a misunderstanding since then.

Honestly I’ve let it go.

I’ve only responded to them so they know where I’m coming from.

I dont think theyl ever be able to see tho, or even care.

2 Likes

Hateful people man…hateful people

1 Like