What predator(s) are your favorite?

Wut you mean like all his battle scars from previous hunts? If so that would be a good one, but im bias toward greyback lol JH is the OG predator but in street logic Greyback is the triple OG and I like him over wolf

I got a Ahab build I use and used to have top knot build but not anymore

1 Like

Made my Top Knot build before! Had some fun with that build^^

1 Like

Ahab
Jungle Hunter
Greyback
Broken Tusk
Wolf
I like a lot of the predators, but these five are my favorite.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what my Ahab build has
Elder class with the prophet mask lol i had a feeling that was an obvious Ahab build

1 Like

I wish they’d give the option to mix and match armors, trophies (elders necklace, Vikings skull on the shoulder, exileds spines on his back waist, etc. It would help in making a lot more builds

3 Likes

Strictly movie preds then JH. He hunted what he wanted, had some fun, and let the plot have its way at the end and successfully blew himself up.

Jh is OG but greyback is triple OG!

Yeah, but he’s only cool with outside media. if we’re talking only the movies then I guess he has a cool trophy collection but not much else.

It would have been so cool if they had that customization 😔

2 Likes

Nah I’m gonna use the Elder one.

Chopper has too many indentations and the eyes are way off

1 Like

If they woulda made 1718 into a movie then i guess I’d have some ground to dispute that, but since they didnt i guess all i got is
At least greyback has a fanny pack!!

That he does, it’s to carry the consolation prizes for when one of their own fucks up bad.

I thought it was where he stashed his Jesus juice for when he wants to get loose

Fair enough, reason why I said Chopper is because of the lines on the side of the mask Dark has

1 Like

You can’t stash the good stuff in a fanny pack, that’s just absurd. The good stuff is stored in the skulls, why else would they be collecting them?

Yeah I noticed those but yeah Choppers is too indented

1 Like

Joe Biden

2 Likes

Is it tho? I can think of 1 person who would say different

3 Likes
  1. Jungle hunter
  2. Wolf
  3. City hunter
1 Like