Who has actually helped?

Btw me @Idek @Arnie.schwarzewigger and maybe @Deadpool_ROX13 should be on tonight for a game or two. If not we’ll run it this weekend

2 Likes

Oh and me and my bois @Idunno56 and @Xenomorph_2099 held the first PS4 tournament on the forums

6 Likes

Plus you held the first 2vs6

3 Likes

True. Heck you guys need to get started on the next one! Especially with the modifiers we can make this real fun

3 Likes

I added you on psn mate

1 Like

I think everyone who participated in the tournament should get some honorable mentions. It was the first one the forum had seen, and it brought some of us together.

I think @P-willie2000 should definitely be on the list of helpful people.

Thank you @CaptainRex and @Papa_Applepie I wish I could be more helpful, but all I can offer right now is the Archive of leaks

8 Likes

Thank you jeeeeesus and bless 🙏

100%! Everyone who played helped make it happen

3 Likes

I’m working on it atm!

2 Likes

@Fire for showing me the power of the Melon and recruiting me. Same goes for @REYNOSO_FUA11 for making my pfp.
Really anyone who’s left a heart on my comments.

@TheSenate for making a discord for the Melon-men and always making interesting suggestions and funny memes about Star Wars/melons etc…

@BadBlood for being my Nikolai lol (he’ll get why I said that)

@IllFonic for making this game because if it weren’t for Illfonic I would have never met so many people in game and in the forums, who became very close friends of mine.

7 Likes

Hey I’m down what do you guys have in mind?

2 Likes

Is this some kind of joke?
Ok everybody here can now pat themselves on their own shoulders and go off for a wank.
LMAO

2 Likes

That was my initial thought aswell 😄 a circle jerk

2 Likes

Exactly! That’s what I wanted to say, thanks!

2 Likes

See…I mean this kinda reaction to a pizza party from management or a cheesy “employee of the month” award is understandable but…when it’s trying to be positive about a community that’s usually bickering pointlessly at each other while waiting for an update? Why shit on it?

3 Likes

Shitting is tight!

2 Likes

Damnit…no…not what we were going for lol

1 Like

I’m gonna need you to get all the way off of my back regarding this

1 Like

Yet to make a post that doesn’t get derailed by shit storms lol.

I’ll keep trying tho!

2 Likes

Okay then it’s nothing at all. Barely an inconvenience

2 Likes