Who is the Next Predator DLC Coming to Predator Hunting Grounds? (my Thought’s & Theories, Possible Recap)

Sorry this took so long but here’s MY THOUGHTS of what Predator DLC’s id like to see and that I believe have a strong chance making it into the Predator Hunting Grounds. I hope you enjoy^^

(Shout out to feral_bionic_predator for their edit near the end of the video)

​⁠Matt McMuscles Video of “What Happened to Predator Concrete Jungle”:

@Derangedxeno_02 Link to Scarface Predator Hunting Grounds DLC Concept:

Scarface and Shaman need to be DLC, 100%. But the fact remains that there really shouldn’t be any new Preds until the broken shit is fixed. What good is having a cool fanservice Pred when it gets melted in seconds by busted weapons and exploits?

1 Like

I 100% agree, that’s why I took time in the first part of my videos talking about how they should fix the game first. Since we are getting the Predator DLC’s at the end of the year they better fix it too.

But yeah I want my boi Scarface in the game just for the fact of him possibly bringing 2 iconic weapons to fill the slots, one being ranged and the other melee.

1 Like

New DLC = new bugs and broke game

Any update whatsoever = new bugs and broke game. Like I prefer the way it was before the update.

2 Likes

While you are right, when the game is (or if) fully fixed, and you had a opportunity to have your favorite Predator character come to the game, or one you really wanna see, who would it be?

Dark from AVP 2010

Disappointment

IMG_1049
We live to disappoint^^

Got you homie

2 Likes

Okay I’m curious, do you have one of Ahab or the Bad Blood Predator from Dark Horse Comic?

All you hobos are too reliant on a mask to give you the big payoff. You haven;t even begun to think of alternatives other than canon. You all are a bunch of hobo gags

I’ve also got Tracker, the Enforcer, Feral, and Fugitive up rn.

1 Like

Feral, Tracker and Fugitive or Assassin

1 Like

I wish they could get Assassin or Stoneheart in the game.

I hope they complete the lost tribe

1 Like

It’s gonna be the prey predator Since his mask is in already

2 Likes

2 Likes

Either way I’d be happy.

Feral and Tracker are sure.
For the rest, we will see…