Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

lol “one individual”. You mean one individual who actually came clean and shared all of the secrets with the rest of the community because they don’t give a fuck about some perceived video game status like your nerdy ass does. On the contrary, you keep hiding and trying to convince people that you’re actually good. Maybe you should post a self-prescribed ‘elite predator rank’ on your profile like your Russian boyfriend since you think so highly of yourself.

Already answered this in my reply to Jason. Keep trying to spin though.

All respect to Aston revealing the secrets of the dead teams! RiktigRasig said he kills the predator with one bullet…ROMBAK TOLD EVERYONE !@sunteti gay,pedophiles,frustrated…I want a fair fight…No one can kill the Rombak fighting fair!@Rombak is criminal!

1 Like

u kaka

Aston! Everyone wants to kill me. I noticed that you know the tricks, the exploits, the heck programs… I’m coming, we will create the invincible predator. the criminal killer to shake the death squads… Create a predator prepared to cause terror to the death squads…

macaroni eater! You’re a sucker for your food. You can’t kill a predator by eating saffaghetti, only if you use tricks. One day the predator will fuck you in the ass.

I can already cause terror to them. The problem is that they cry that you’re a cheater when you suddenly out-cheat them hahaha. It’s fine when they’re cheating, but when someone else does the same but better, then it’s waahhhh time. I’m the only one that their aimbots, ESP, macros, etc are ineffective against, which is why they cry. If I was just one of the speed hackers or exploiters, they would simply use their cheats to kill me and move on while posting a video saying “haha I’m so good I overcame a hacker”. But with me it doesn’t work, so they come here crying trying to make up other excuses.

1 Like

Hi man, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get on tonight sorry.
If I get on it will likely be later in roughly 3 hours time

1 Like

HAH WAH NO ONE PLAYS WITH ME.

Later on-

HuR SrY BrO mY MoM wOnT lEt Me CoMe OuTsIdE tO PlEy

What’s your name in the game? I want to see how you kill the death squads…I want to see how you kill the cheating prostitutes…WANT TO PLAY A MATCH TOGETHER?

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

Jesus christ you’re lame.

No! I see with both eyes.

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

1 Like

Fire why are you talking to yourself?

1 Like

It was directed at you.
You literally made a thread crying that ppl wouldnt play you, now theres ppl, and you’re like, I cant play.

It’s funny as hell.

1 Like

Glad I could make you laugh

1 Like

Yeah literally its just the irony that got me.

1 Like

And what is your game tag? Only games we back out of are- less than 25% of trophies, or dodgy ping (lots of lag switching going on) or people who are know to use the exploits are spam axe.
You name us by name but seems like everybody is leaving your lobby so the issue might be with you.

I don’t mind that. I usually just with one other Dante and one assault/Dutch so not a full Dante squad. Maybe randos were Dantes too. Everybody can chose who they play with and totally get on not being in the mood. So no hard feelings on my part and certainly no bitching about it like a baby.

Easiest boosting I have seen and more and more often is lag switching so I just leave the lobby unless I have at least 3 people in my party and am able to kill them anyway or the lag switching is really bad.

Having said that- something going on with the pings as so many pings seem consistently high. Mine jumped to 200 since the ps update. Seen many high ping too. So right now hard to accuse people as it might well be the servers.