Why....

why all of a sudden is fireteam just an unstoppable unrelenting force? lol

2 Likes

Learned to parry and started using decent guns that dont take 11 seconds of fire to kill things.

5 Likes

Dutch release brought a lot of launch players back too and they sucked but those players are gone now

1 Like

basicly 2 sup one ductch and one scout the major part with sniper riffle and wolf bane, completely gross,cheap and ez to win

this is why

1 Like

There adapting quickly Iā€™ve went over this and there actually learning to play lol šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Welp you must have run into a premade communication ft.

Same thing I noticed in my last games. On average ppl are way more aware and skilled than a month ago. Shit got harder for predators

2 Likes

Welp Iā€™ve played your team and 2 others last night that where pre made and one this morning seems preds need to start adapting lol but I did loose my streak to you lmfoa

1 Like

I guess they got tired of Preds owning their asses and finally said ā€œguys, we need to communicateā€

The whole point of the game is that a coordinated FT will always beat the Predator.

I donā€™t get why main Preds continue to complain about this and ask the FT to be nerfed or the Pred to be buffed.

I generally destroy fireteams. I played 30 matches the other day only had to detonate 2 times

Exactly! That why itā€™s called FireTeam : Kick The Predator in the Nuts

FTs are getting better thatā€™s a good thing, pretty unfortunate for the not so good predators. Still waiting to run into a FT that can destroy me.

1 Like

Well there being more ass preds I would assume pred times would drop because they donā€™t wanna play lol

1 Like

maybe you should get gud? I steamroll FT. all the newb preds crying because their one minded or melee spam.

1 Like

Lmaooo exactly

1 Like

man, you love rehashing your copy and paste bra.

Everybody who say FTs OP are bad predators donā€™t mind them, they are babies they donā€™t mean any harm.

cause more and more i find people who donā€™t know it or create threads with the exact same topic so to save me time iā€™ll just repost my points/tips from older posts people will learn from them and then i hopefully i get to deal with less misinformed people on the forum

but then of course sometimes i deal with stupid people who canā€™t/refuse to read and learn and in which case eventually i will be able to tell who i should and shouldnā€™t engage with cause other people will be reasonable and know what i know therefore singling out the dumb people who refuse to know

2 Likes

And you have quit a big mouth for somebody who claimed to be good and yet lose his win strike against the oldest trick in the book: charging melee with 4 FT in the same building. Again keep bring out your big mouth saying that those who complain about real balance problem are bad preds but I will laugh when we gonna have real stat. Rigth now you are the Buddah of the predator big mouth with little proof