Why....

why all of a sudden is fireteam just an unstoppable unrelenting force? lol

2 Likes

Learned to parry and started using decent guns that dont take 11 seconds of fire to kill things.

5 Likes

Dutch release brought a lot of launch players back too and they sucked but those players are gone now

1 Like

basicly 2 sup one ductch and one scout the major part with sniper riffle and wolf bane, completely gross,cheap and ez to win

this is why

1 Like

There adapting quickly I’ve went over this and there actually learning to play lol 😂

2 Likes

Welp you must have run into a premade communication ft.

Same thing I noticed in my last games. On average ppl are way more aware and skilled than a month ago. Shit got harder for predators

2 Likes

Welp I’ve played your team and 2 others last night that where pre made and one this morning seems preds need to start adapting lol but I did loose my streak to you lmfoa

1 Like

I guess they got tired of Preds owning their asses and finally said “guys, we need to communicate”

The whole point of the game is that a coordinated FT will always beat the Predator.

I don’t get why main Preds continue to complain about this and ask the FT to be nerfed or the Pred to be buffed.

I generally destroy fireteams. I played 30 matches the other day only had to detonate 2 times

Exactly! That why it’s called FireTeam : Kick The Predator in the Nuts

FTs are getting better that’s a good thing, pretty unfortunate for the not so good predators. Still waiting to run into a FT that can destroy me.

1 Like

Well there being more ass preds I would assume pred times would drop because they don’t wanna play lol

1 Like

maybe you should get gud? I steamroll FT. all the newb preds crying because their one minded or melee spam.

1 Like

Lmaooo exactly

1 Like

man, you love rehashing your copy and paste bra.

Everybody who say FTs OP are bad predators don’t mind them, they are babies they don’t mean any harm.

cause more and more i find people who don’t know it or create threads with the exact same topic so to save me time i’ll just repost my points/tips from older posts people will learn from them and then i hopefully i get to deal with less misinformed people on the forum

but then of course sometimes i deal with stupid people who can’t/refuse to read and learn and in which case eventually i will be able to tell who i should and shouldn’t engage with cause other people will be reasonable and know what i know therefore singling out the dumb people who refuse to know

2 Likes

And you have quit a big mouth for somebody who claimed to be good and yet lose his win strike against the oldest trick in the book: charging melee with 4 FT in the same building. Again keep bring out your big mouth saying that those who complain about real balance problem are bad preds but I will laugh when we gonna have real stat. Rigth now you are the Buddah of the predator big mouth with little proof