Xbox Vs PC

i collect legos… ☹️

1 Like

brotha, it has been too long! I am lego-megolomaniac as well!

1 Like

Showed that some players are much better than others. Yeah, it’s just games, but skill is still appreciated/respected in any activity.

1 Like

PC master erase rise!

NO

Respect for nothing ❤️

Got this for you, buddy

7 Likes

According to this data on steam, the avarage players vary between 29 and 37. The peak is 105 and 104 for October 2024 and September 2023. I wonder how much of these guys are potatos.
According to the data the ratio between PC nad PS players is 3:2. Most of the PS players don’t cause too much trouble.
If most of the games are full with potatos then the entire game community is potato. That means the skilled players are pretty rare. They can be counted on the fingers of my hand.

4 Likes

For the first year, the game was exclusive to Epic Games and PS.
Only after the exclusivity ended, the game was released on Steam.
By that time, the hype train for the game was long gone, thus the low numbers on Steam platform.

I bet there’s more players on Epic owning the game than those on Steam.

1 Like

Point out exactly where they’re cheating?

This can’t be a real person

Chances are he isn’t really married

1 Like

Hahah 🤣🤣🤣

Eh, imo It’s really not hard to win as predator. Especially if you main predator. If play 10 games I only loose like three and that’s me playing like a goober and goofy. But it’s also not a consistent thing either and is ft sided, I’ve always thought that way back when I was playing on ps4 before samurai dropped.

Sure we’re not doing it cleanly like you, but the day ones know how to win if we absolutely need to.

(my apologies I thought I was replying to Sam. I don’t use forums, please forgive the incorrect, reply. It’s kind of confusing a little bit.)

So this is you. Thanks for confirming!

Capture

1 Like

where do you see the shape? 🤣🤣🤣

This goes haaard