Y'all are lucky as hell that the bow is broken

They will most likely nerf some of the specializations try and make them a wee bitty more balanced. I still think it is broken special though. Preds need more buffs now like health increase or slow health regen of 20% to what the health is at. I played and streamed phg the other day won 8 games and lost 2 as pred. I’ve gotten better at gorrilla tactics and pestering the ft but also out playing them. Unless there mission is in one fucking bit and it’s 3 mins into a game choppa is called the hide in the caves on new map lol had alot of them thinking I would rush them but I let that timer tick down for my easy win lol

1 Like

Hopefully they nerf field medic somehow in the next patch. Yeah, predators need some kind of buff too.

Yeah I hate dealing with fireteams that have the cave mission on Excavation.

2 Likes

Damage reduction isn’t as bad as field medic.

I feel like field medic should just be removed from the game completely. With the dexterous perk, I agree with what you said about having it apply to interaction speeds instead of revive speed. Also they could just increase the perk point cost like what Reynoso said.

1 Like

Jeez, looking at all the responses after you called the FT mains out on their shit; they, once again, used their git gud copout. You know you hit home when they gotta tell you to get good lmao. Funny thing is, it provides no counter argument, nothing at all. Far as I’m concerned, it’s as invalid as Muscleman’s prank lottery card Mordecai and Rigby gave him for his birthday…

1 Like

It will never be fixed unfortunately. I’ve been waiting for months. I just logged on to the first time in a good while and I can’t even customize a predator class now that’s all bugged out

Bro why do you keep attacking @Fire bro hes already said drop it and you are the one who keeps adding him back… like do you literally have nothing better to do… like I’ve seen you do this shit 2 times already in separate post… like damn bro get off his nuts

Im not attacking him…im only @Tagging him!lol. Ive never threatened the poor dude.
Get off my nuts!

But i guess when you see an image of Nachomon, you lose your shit!

Or maybe its those unsightly Exclamation marks!!!

or my meticulous grammar skills!

Yea man you know what your doing is a shit move… @ someone is basically calling them out especially the way your respond on the post let me quote

"Illfonic must be paying people to not understand this game then have those people tell other people who aren’t rattled by it, that they dick suck them. @Fire

(@Fire logging out…logging back in…as Mith. You’re getting real caught up in these shinanigans.)"
That is already a taunt… that they dick suck them and assuming he was swapping account to talk shit or complain…
So no you ain’t slick we all can see you just enjoy being toxic… as you can see on the amount of likes people get when they say you specifically are a troll and toxic… like i don’t know why you enjoy being that way…especially since you know the game is unbalanced mess and is bugg riddled… like how are we supposed to enjoy this??? Want me to just keep spamming plasma and just let the FT kill me in close melee range… like what do you want predator players to do? Tell me?

1 Like

I never met a bunch of tiresome negative fools regurgitating the same old pitiful story of unbalanced.

Yall brains are broken. I literally never complain too much about the unbalance.

Why you guys do, i dont know. Maybe beacuse you all have no lives.

Broooo how the fuck do you not see it…so your saying predator should never be able to melee? He shouldn’t be able to survive one engagement? How many people have voiced the same opinion… like it’s literally overwhelming…yet you still think majority are just bitcheing to bitch… if that was true most of us would just act like you and post memes and shit talk since there would be no consequence… …it’s cool man you believe whatever you want…enjoy melting noobs all the time.

Oh look another insult brains must be broken huh?

Yes automatically dismissing anything and just assuming we have no live and just suck… cool thanks for the stimulating conversation

Hes fucking retarded.
It’s funny because me and him had made a kind of peace, and then boom, he decided to be a cunt towards me for no reason.

I’d try asking why but I doubt hed answer or answer in a way that’s clear and instead I have to decipher his lunacy.

You what’s really funny?
Ge got melted in like 30 secs as pred, yet has the audacity to tell others to get gud.

Like hes seen the bullshit firsthand but since hes a illfonic fan boy, he refuses to see anything wrong with the game.

2 Likes

He’s a fucking cheerleader!!!🤣🤣

1 Like

Mass why do you hate me?
I thought we had something special?

1 Like

I’ve changed my load out to help and we’ll use dithered lens for they never see the lasers and they ft cried any it so I got a gd build if you want to know it.

The bottom pred loadout is bugged lol I e got that too

I use dithered lens too, it’s pretty good. Sure, what build do you use?

Yeah, my city hunter loadout is bugged.

I use on hunter dithered lens light bender and impenetrable bow elder sword or pistol and sickle

1 Like