2.19 current bug list

But I have one. There is a building on Airstrip a reinforcement radio spawns near this building. The building has no entrances inside but you can clip through the wall of you crouch walk into it! When U get home I will make a video and post it here!

Also reinforcements in hanger on airstrip spawns players in different locations than the radio

1 Like

Bow hit detection is screwed rn too. I’ve had several matches in which the arrow hits the FT but does not damage, even making the sound of a hit and the FT member screaming in pain. I’ve tested it with a friend in privates and it’s very rare and difficult to replicate. Even now, it seems they’re worse than before. Been having arrows fly through friends and them going “wait, what?”.

We’ve been collecting from elsewhere in the forums, but QA is also loving this thread and has already been able to validate some of these, so keep them coming!

5 Likes

Also found this today. Raptor Nuke shader is not applying to the body. Raptor Hydra only appears on the body when Nuke is selected

They react to audio. Hang on I’ll make a video

don’t forget the more niche animation cancels

and this weird control settings issue

I may be nitpicking here but the AI still react. Say the same lines that they hear you and stop there patrols and look for you and stuff

1 Like

Here is the house that lets you glitch in

MOD edit: Doesn’t need to be for all to see

1 Like

Me?

1 Like

Precisely. Fren

Frien :)

Great. Nice job man. You had to be the one special.
I posted that here before, but i didn’t even described it’s location.
Now Fantasma and all the other trash players are gonna just sit there and hide all match long.

1 Like

I’ve taken the video off thread. QA has been able to document this.

1 Like

You tell him

Bumpy, bump.

1 Like
  • Predkour is still bugged and not picking up branches
  • Menu causing pc overheating and high gpu usage in menu, but not in extras menu
  • Predator getting stuck on small rocks
1 Like

I purchased the 20 dollar pack and i already had the predators. So then i loaded it up with the updates and now i can’t click on quick play I’m not sure what’s going on it’s on ps4. I even deleted the entire app and re downloaded but still nothing.

Sounds like the epic account bug.

The fix for that would be easy. Just de-link and re-link your epic account and the greyed out Quick Play, Private Match and Tutorial should be back.

2 Likes

I think it is an epic account linking bug. I had the same issue being unable to click on quick play, private match, and tutorial, but, luckily, simply restarting the game fixed the problem for me.

1 Like

Strangely, not for everybody does a quick restart work. But the fix with de-linking and re-linking does. So, this is why I usually suggest this instead of a restart.

Which @Killachriz96 said even a de-install and reinstall didn’t fix for him. Don’t know if he tried a simple restart but better save than sorry to tell another possible fix.

2 Likes