4/28 - We hear your feedback!

Running zerk sucks. You run out of stamina… and you soak up a shit ton of bullets. I have more success with hunter/scout than turdzerker

3 Likes

Does it have 1715 engraved on it?

Just bought the game and so happy I did! It’s a Predator fans wet dream lol. Don’t let the negativity sway you guys! You’ve done something awesome here and I can’t wait to see where you take it!

3 Likes

Is there any plans about game optimization? Current game performance is still on very low level. It use huge system resourses.

I’m getting pretty disappointed in this matchmaking and wait time. I’ve bought 2 copies already for myself and my kids. They’ve already quit playing it over the waiting.
This matchmaking should take#1 priory or give me the option to get my money back and return the game.

1 Like
1 Like

You can get tapes as predator

You like the other guys idea of using the forum to make yourself a private match give it a try with you and yours and see what happens could be a lot more fun and likely give you some results in a shorter time period, I feel with a little patience they will fix what has been upsetting us all

mas de 30 minutos solo para entar en un lobby incompleto… dejaron morir al friday the 13th así que no espero mucho de ustedes.

Mejor suerte para la próxima, si el estudio sigue existiendo…

1 Like

Or for every 4 times you play as FT you get a token to have priority to play as Predator in the queuing system

Try Berserker as a Trapper build or Tree Tank Archer, both cater to the strengths of the class

with limited stamina and speed your just not gonna chase down a fireteam

22min to find a predator game, vs 2 commando, they leave in lobby :-(

i’m leave too with commando, every time we are only 2 vs predator.

can’t play like this

1 Like

traps are uselss u can see the bubble, and fact is a good fireteam is gonna speed right along

1 Like

Really ? How do you collect them as pred ?

.Bullshit, today I’ve tryed it and this theory doesn’t work, coz sometimes I’ve started with Predator more quickly then yesterday. It is just full random and nothing more, not any child fantasy or something else.

Better try it before they’ll nerf it.

Wasn’t responding to you unless you’re running multiple accounts here and there was no reason for your hostile and inappropriate response.

Give an actual reason why it would not work or just don’t reply to posts not directed at you.

Flagged your last btw

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.