Add: Scarface Predator from 2005 Predator: Concrete Jungle

Fuck yeah! I’m all for sticking my head in the ground and ignoring the issues. Bugs and glitches that make the game unplayable? Fuck you, love it or leave it.

What’s that? Inconsistent AI damage? Bonus feature!
Pred cloak not working at all?Hard mode unlocked!
Profiles being reset to lvl 1? You’ve just prestige’d!
Certain maps drop frame so bad it might crash? Suspense!

As long as you’re happy then damn everyone else and their issues.

5 Likes

You fuckn killed him

1 Like
2 Likes

if you go by his gameplay in concrete jungle i think it would be closer to this

1400 hp
a melee mod
low bullet resist
maybe melee resist
Maybe passive tree ascender
maybe passive triggers SK’s one down earlier
low/mid perks
mid/low energy
free thermal
samurai/elder speed
high/max stam
high gear
warrior/ghost/analytic
i can see the argument of stalker but since he had so many vision modes i feel like he should have analytic

and ghost cause he could straight up do full melee combos while cloaked in game

Warrior because he was melee focused in game

I could also see an argument for assassin since in game he always got executions if attacking from behind

his energy would be low cause it didn’t recharge in game

his speed was mediocre in game and struggled to leap places but could run and leap forever so that’s high or max stamina

he carried a ton of gear on him

his only perk in game was armor related and i suppose weapon upgrades

he could take quite the beating before dying so high hp

1 Like

Yeah Scarface is who deserves a spot more than any other Predator in the existing canon so getting him added in would be a very good thing and probably be by far the most popular & well received addition besides maybe Wolf who seems to be tied with Scarface for fan favourite. So yeah, here’s to bumping the thread and getting more support out there.

1 Like
  • Add Scarface he’s awesome
  • No I’m a hater

0 voters

Just so people can see how much Scarface is loved by the community

5 Likes

I’ve never seen someone use text to literally put their dick on somebody’s forehead before

1 Like

think you should create a feedback thread (where developers are more likely to see) and do this voting poll

1 Like

Lmao oops did I hit a soft spot ? Maybe you should’ve waited it out because obviously every god damn game has issues, nothing is perfect, they fix problems as they come, or are you gonna continue and banter some more about things not working? Because they Fixed some things, the ranking was brought back, I never said anything about fuck you and your problems, you said i said that. So idk why your complaining to me about your game issues when it’s not mine to deal with lol I was just clearly saying I enjoyed the game for what it is and I’m happy with it, even if it’s bugs piss me off, if you love something you can still find joy in it. not fuck everyone and their games and what they are dealing with. So idk where in the actual yautja fuck you got that from

It wasn’t impressive, I get the frustrations but hot damn.

Overall I hope your game got sorted out man!

Not exactly there have been multiple cases where bugs have been reported and either take a couple months to fix or don’t get fixed at all.

1 Like

Bow

I’m gonna say it

I’m gonna call concrete jungle cringe!

to be fair it was a shit game the controls for that game were fuckign abysmal cool concept though

1 Like

I would say controls were on par for this game

1 Like

Tbh what I said wasn’t all directed at you but to all those that essentially say love it or fuck off.

Every game does have issue, this game has a lot and some haven’t been fixed since launch.

No they don’t fix problems as they come, the hotfix we received is not normally the norm. Usually it’s we get an update, the game breaks horrifically for a lot of people, takes them days if not weeks to sort out the most glaring issues while some are left entirely forgotten.

It’s fine if you like the game, I do too but to say that if you think the game is garbage (rightfully so because of all the glaring issues) to just leave instead of addressing them, complaining about them is absurd.

Thank you for the kind words at the end however my issues have not been resolved and have not been for over a year and a half. It sucks because I do like the game a lot but the issues that I have or that others have that have not been fixed is a massive disappointment.

1 Like

Snow

1 Like

Row

Know