animation canceling

I know almost everything can be done manually… I’ve did it myself in test runs…

But what you’re saying is that using macro for quick shot produces a bug? I don’t understand…

1 Like

Yup. Tried it myself. Every time I try to use a macro for quick shots, it bugs out and I can’t leap, sprint, interact. Funny thing is that even setting the macro to be slower than human interaction, still creates the bug. You can easily tell you are bugged out because every time you try to leap, jump, sprint, etc. instead of doing the action you get the vision mode change audio effect.

Are you talking about feigning an attack? That’s not animation canceling. Feigning is part of any competitive martial art, or sport, where eliciting a reaction can put your opponent in a compromised position.

Animation canceling to increase DPS or attempting to evade damage or an intended venerable state is certainly an exploit.

Not really an exploit. I think it’s bad game design. Jumping should consume some stamina.

1 Like

Yeah I think so too

1 Like

I’d call for it to be patched but it’s still not an exploit

What?? You can cancel the leap since the game was released!

1 Like

for FT jumping does consume stamina, just like parry, but you can indefinitely keep doing it, you just can’t sprint when you are done

for pred jumping actually recovers stamina, lol

1 Like

Right. Illfonic really nailing the logic on that one.

Okay let’s remove that

You just nerfed Pred nice job