Buff FT nerf pred

0:00-4:00 For the first 4 minutes I saw and idiot running around on the ground throwing traps whilst rushing a 4 man team, 3 of which are PC players with deadly. Instead of healing and re-engaging he decides to rush near second wind. Gets SW. runs half way across the map to heal.

and i the player am telling you what happened i went to set alarms ran into them realized they were extremely aggressive started using the environment to attempt to separate them used traps for CC to slow down the action then had to run to the other side of the map due to them being so aggro and dealing such high damage

as you probably can assume since they are running downwards to the fishing village which is a place that for the predator is difficult to fight the ft in i’d rather fight them in the woods than in the fishing village

You expect me to believe that a bug where predator didn’t have armor as seen in the patch notes has not been fixed in 2 months ? Yea sure.

I watched the video in its entirety. 3 PC players with Mics, Deadly, possibly Bane while using M&K. You’re not playing predator optimally period.

do you know how long the bow bug existed and how long it went unfixed? here hold on let me get it for you

this went unfixed until this very patch

yes i am telling you bugs can go unfixed for literally months as that is literally true for most facets of this game

and of course no one plays predator 100% optimally I never said i was i am saying Predators still die just as fast as they did before unless your really gonna make the arguement that 4 no spec no bane running 1st ar 1st shotgun running team of assaults is what your using as your metric in which case yeah predator is pretty tanky against level 10 players

this is a real thread where the mod who’s job it is to collect data and send it to the team brings up he hasn’t ever seen this issue that we have mentioned literally months ago

the interview they have with THEIR OWN QA team mentions all they do is check for visual bugs not gameplay bugs and make sure you can fucking launch the game they look to the forums to find those which they don’t always solve in a reasonable time frame due to being a small team
" but as QA, we check and validate what the animations (full auto reload, partial reload, etc.) look like while being observed in third person. So we do play the game, but we spend our time breaking down and analyzing everything we can in the game." “We also spend a decent amount of time going through the various communities, such as the forums or social media, and working with the community team to look for issues that have been reported. Every bug needs to be documented into our database with the proper reproduction steps”

they do not test gameplay functions themselves they just assume it works each time they add something to the game that’s why samurai’s last mask shader STILL SINCE RELEASE BTW can’t apply warpaints to it

(oldKing if you read this i’m sorry if i seem aggro to you or the team)

The bow bug was around for I think four months.
You’re calling him an idiot, but his actions are irrelevant.
Ever since 2.0, ft damage literally kills preds in less than 5 seconds.
Well I think it was like that way before it, none the less, if you want to accurately test pred armor, you have them stand still and shoot them and change up perks so you can get an accurate and definitive answer as to how long it takes to get them to sw or dead.

Btw @KameofWar, what was the meta ttk before 2.0?
I don’t remember.

But if we compare it to guns with the same perks now, we should be able to tell if theres a big difference.

@IntoTheBackWoods
You sound like a ft main who wants pred to die In one or 2 shots.

Shits fucking ridiculous how people ignore the game itself and only want to focus on what people do.

1 Like

the fastest TTK pre 2.0 was 3.3seconds which was a bane AK at melee range other wise TTK’s ranged from 4s-11 seconds that’s just one guy no bane no assault damage bonus
right now i know you can breech less than 3s (about (2.4seconds) kill times in optimal damage windows with just one guy with buffs on hunter predators (albeit the likly hood of it all going perfectly allowing this to happen is tiny so we can just go with what’s easily achievable which is assault deadly ak bane which is a TTK of 2.7s)

it’s almost like i know what i’m talking about weird

This is a much better example lol, I almost want to come across someone in this forum where I get like 6 midairs in a row and they come in like a bull in the china shop “THIS GAME IS FUCKING SHIT I WANT REFUND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH”

We should really consider a new meta build in this situation as I shall provide below

1 Like

lol

Meanwhile you have to shoot the Fireteam 50 times with the plasma caster just for them to get downed and picked back up again in 1 second flat with all their health back lmfao

I honestly don’t know how people can think this game is balanced.

2 Likes

Because Illfonic only plays FT like a bunch of potatoes

2 Likes

I asked for video proof that their was no armor for Predators and he sends me a video of him getting his ass kicked fighting against a 3 man pc team w mic & deadly.

We tested it in private matches. There is no difference. What video proof do you want? Like the vid before and after the patch? Rly?

No I want to see a real test. Comparing pre 2.11 and Now, with the same gun loadout in a controlled environment, not a live game vs PC sweats.

Post 2.11 I noticed that you don’t die nearly as fast. Granted TTK for FT is still a notch or 2 too high. But when playing predator I absolutely noticed a change.

“I noticed”, means you think so. We made tests in private matches with @Arrow_calis, nothing has changed. It was still the same. I think there was a post about this before, not sure.

Ok

Kame is one of the people who tested things out extensively since the start.
That’s why if you’ve been here from the start you see a lot of us ask him hey Kame this, hey kame that.

I’ve kinda helped and been there a few times for the test.

There was a video showing the TTK,
If all the guns before 2.0, I just remembered it.
You can take a ft that isnt assault and try compare it to that.

As far as a little bit of testing I’ve done,
And trying to compare my own experience from pre 2.0. To now,
I can tell you that before 2.0. I used to be able to run melee and use it with success.

I was never fully melee or range but I loved using the combi stick melee. Cause I could bait out parries, have them Miss and smack em.

Ever since 2.0?

I’m pure range.
Ft does way too much damage to try and use melee successfully. Pred hp gets dropped way too quickly, so it’s not an effective approach to play melee.

So given that pred can die faster now, more than ever, I dont see how they have any extra armor or health.

you could literally just look at the pre 2.0 and then look at the damage percents and since only one gun got nerfed since then (double barrel shotgun) you can use your head and know FT kills just as fast if not faster than they did before