Buff FT nerf pred

I had no idea.
Makes sense tho I guess.

Lol loser.

Bullshit, that straight up is cheating and is strictly prohibited in any service agreement you sign to use xbox, playstation, steam, epic games, etc. If caught the company that provides service with that device can legally brick your system.

1 Like

Who?
What potatoes?

Preds or ft?

Uh I dont think it should be taken that far unless it’s an official tournament with money at stake.

1 Like

Ill tell you what I told him

Exploiting is using an inherent game feature, glitch or bug for unintended purposes, that usually result in an advantage. Anyone with the knowledge of an exploit can use it, and the devs can try to fix it.

Cheating is using software made by a third party to get an unfair advantage in a game. The advantage can only be gained by using said cheat software, and the devs can only indirectly combat it by implementing measures that detect and hinder outside tampering.

Wanted to give a definition.
But I can say I’m a huge watchdogs fan lol

If it’s in the game it’s fair play until something is done tried telling him that but apparently he needs a english lesson. Beacuse what’s greyback going to do about it anyway. Nothing but scream and yell while I laugh. if he could he would have done it already

Yeah I can agree with fire on this one.

Apparently you need to go back and read your terms and service agreement you gave you electronic signature to because using any glitches to gain an advantage whether it’s known or not and it also shouldn’t be there and you exploit it anyways is a direct breach of that “contract” you signed.

5.10. Do not cheat, or use any bugs, glitches, vulnerabilities or unintentional mechanics in Content or the PSN to get an advantage or to gain unauthorized access to Content.

1 Like
1 Like

Doesnt mean anyone should do it or that’s its cool to do.

If you do it to fuck with your buddies its whatever, but if your doing it vs randoms that’s pretty fucked.

They still legally can due to contract you signed. Xbox has done it before to people abusing glitches who got caught. Typically not the first step. They perma ban the account and if the person keeps coming back and exploiting the glitches from the same IP if they didn’t learn their lesson the first time they just brick the system.

Nothing against you in this. But me personally if your not my friend, me trying to be your friend or just messing around having fun or entertainment or part of my family. Everyone else can go fuk themselves I’ve seen the world for a long time and I gave up on the world when. I was 15 so I just fan the flames of chaos with popcorn in hand. And watch the show.

Says the guy who can’t spell or use grammar properly.

You’re a cheat. A cowardly little underground dweller.

You’re right, I can’t stop you cheating. All I can do (which I’ve done) is make Illfonic aware of the glitch, which they are now apparently going to patch. Best start hunting for your next hiding hole, or git gud.

Quote from freezia from dbz abridged: if I’m such the bad guy here, then let god strike me down where I stand… lightning bolt ha nice try next time give it your A game"

1 Like

What’s happened to my thread 😧

3 Likes

Well to be fair, I been smoking a bit he he letting text to speak do most of the work for me. But you still cant tell the difference so I cant help you there its whatever you say at this point it’s a matter of perspective here. Lol

Chaos chaos! cue world is revolving

But the responsibility falls more on the devs.
They allow it to happen.

Ppl do it on speed runs, no one gets banned or demonized there.

My point is context matters.

Obviously in pvp you shouldnt do it, and its scummy, unless your messing around with your friends.

But theres other situations where its not so black and white.

If something is fun and rewarding people wont glitch and do things legit.

Everyone who played d1 back in the day did a few glitches for the raids because those parts didnt feel rewarding.

But depending on the context,
Ppl shouldnt get fucked over for glitches.

I’m more lenient tho, cause I like to fuck around and have fun sometimes.
Don’t really do shit like hide under the map tho.