Buff, nerfs and gameplay changes needed (A new players perspective)

No for most.

Knife damage is fine, if your getting knifed get out of there.

Knives are fine melee for the FT. Machetes make sense, maybe, definitely not a katana.

7EN is fine with other scopes. User preference.

I agree, should see damage difference on suppressors.

No to throwables. That’s ridiculous.

Yes new FT classes.

Net is fine.

PC is fine (although I honestly thing a full charge should go back to one hit down)

Limiting leaps would guarantee dead preds every match. It’s the only real advantage to getting in and out of engagement.

Leave claims the way they are. Just be more conscious of your time and position.

Plasma AOE is fine. That’s what slam is for.

Slam was nerfed through walls and ceilings, working as intended to harrass campers.

Zerker and Scout…meh…I’ll spend some time thinking about that.

No more pred classes for a little while. We’re very predator heavy right now. Give FT some love.

Welcome to the game and the forum

I think you play the game more than 5 days…anyway not for most.

1 Like

You’re going to get alot of bias opinions with this. Let me clarify:
Pred mains will say:
New Pred weapon, slams, armour, perks: YES
New perk for FT: …no just NO!

I’ll leave this here 😀

2 Likes

Yeah I know, same thing happens with all these 1v4 games, some are just ‘mains’ of one side which give too many biased opinions which lead to a very unbalanced game.

1 Like

since your new maybe give these a read i don’t have time right now to respond to all of the things rn

I’m used to these sort of games, didn’t take me long to learn the mechanics and such, I’ve already read what you have said before buying the game, it’s ok advice but I have my own ways of playing the game which are effective.

So I disagree with the limited leaps. It would lead to dead preds all day. When I play pred I choose scout for the mobility and if the leaps were reduced to 1 every ten seconds the scout would be obsolete and there would be no point to play scout due to his small health. him having a large amount of stamina is to make up for his small health. This is coming from a player that plays both sides

2 Likes

Decent ideas except for leaping and claiming and removal of second wind. Those ideas you will come to realize are terrible, youngblood.

3 Likes

Suppressors is 10%, knife is fine, no to one scope
Hell no to no second wind that’s just silliness some of the rest maybe but just we need less bugs new maps without exploits that need fixing and as far as 2vX let’s get less frame rate drops first

One thing I would like to see changed is the reinforcements radio not showing up until reinforcements are needed had pred mains cry about it so much that we already got to wait longer to call it and wait longer for them to actually show up as to where the pred got his leap added to second wind making his “revive” easier

@Rr19

I’m going to agree with those who have suggested you get a bit more game time.
I don’t agree with all of your ideas, however I’m going to thank you for putting in the effort to mention them.

I think some of your points are good, and you share view points that have expressed by others on the forums.

I recommend you spend some time looking through older posts, especially in the Feedback section.

Also need to give you respect for being upfront about your minimal game time. The fact that you’ve come up with some ideas that clearly have some thought and creativity behind them is great. I look forward to seeing more of your ideas as your play time increases.

Welcome to the community.

Hey @XViper, don’t you mean…

Welcome to the hunting ground.

My thoughts aren’t to dissimilar, a few more weeks will give a better perspective. I do think our new member is astute though.

1 Like

Fuck out of here with all that bs. You are too new to be on hear asking for all these things or that you even have a grasp on the game. Lol get to 150 first then start talking

No need to be a dick mate. They weren’t demands, they were suggestions.
Who the f*ck died and made you king?

1 Like

Lol leap slam through the buildings I guess it good you wernt here when the slam through buIldings would do 110 damage lol. The 15 damage is nothing lol.

1 Like

Lol. King? Nah he is too new to even be thinking he is good at the game as ft. He is just mad cause he is trash and needs to Git Gud

None of these asinine ideas are good. Throwables? Wtf is that going to do to the Pred? Lol nothing they would just bounce off. Machete and katana. Never seen Soldiers carry those around in the field. The bolt needs to be limited to only 10x aka he is trash and gets sniped multiple times. Zerker needs no 2nd wind. So basically he will go into rage 1st encounter and die beforw the animation of “rage” is finished. The claiming shit is basically he is not good enough to be near his team cause he wants to be Rambo and try to kill the pred nah that a hard pass. Net hun needs a reload animation and even tho the net gun has multiple barrels to shoot from. His leap shit is basically him saying he is trash and cant shoot a pred that is leaping or keep track of the straight path the leap takes to punish the pred when it lands lol. All his ideas are Cod and other Fps games related. He is trash and needs to be called out on it

Also not your mate we won the war in 1776 months to not use the queens bs vocabulary

The predators skin isnt some super strong material if a knife slash gets through you damn right a sharp object thrown will aswell and as for the machete and katana who cares if soldiers havent carried them give us a mercenary class or yakuza then it makes sense like predators movie preds got enough classes, toys and game changes to make it easier in their game already time for ft to get some stuff and not just an old dude with a mediocre gun

Lol how did I know someone was going to bring up the Predators movie. The sword was pulled from the collection that Lawrence Fishburns character had found while being on the game planet. Also if they are mercenaries they would not be apart of voodoo squad. And a throwable would just be a waste of a gear item. Lol id rather a nade that does at most 200 xp rather than a throwing knife that does 25 lol so nah that shit would be useless