FIX THE MAP EXPLOITS - Hiding under map (Video)

@OldKingHamlet I think y’all need to ban this guy not only from the forums but the game too

1 Like

Hey, your game quality looks amazing. I’m playing on a PS4 and it looks like choppy shit. Is it my TV refresh rate? Or is it just better on PS4 pro?

It’s not better on ps4 pro

I hear ps5 gets stable 30 fps when using boost mode

1 Like

I found it on YouTube after going over and over. Thanks for the notice, it’s always a matter of time before another if found when the last one gets fixed. Now I can use this one I missed the one on backwater and now I get to have fun again. :D

P.s. it’s the same reason for the last one it’s the player model being smaller then the predator, it can slip through cracks eaiser. And for that women predator you get rewarded now for surviving. It’s to reward you for avoiding death by him lol

Enjoy while you can, had confirmation from devs that it is being fixed👍🏽😉
I need to take that video down😂

1 Like

Ok thanks I will. Much appreciated. I’ll use it until the next one is found

You seem proud of the fact you’re a cheat.

Why not try and be good at the game as an alternative?

2 Likes

Exploiting is using an inherent game feature, glitch or bug for unintended purposes, that usually result in an advantage. Anyone with the knowledge of an exploit can use it, and the devs can try to fix it.

Cheating is using software made by a third party to get an unfair advantage in a game. The advantage can only be gained by using said cheat software, and the devs can only indirectly combat it by implementing measures that detect and hinder outside tampering.

Wanted to give a definition.
But I can say I’m a huge watchdogs fan lol

Whatever helps you justify cheating. It’s disingenuous, convoluted BS, but hey.

If I found a glitch in the game that made me invulnerable to damage, then used that, I would be a cheat. Just like you.

1 Like

Im not justifying anything but apparently you still couldn’t tell the difference, so I cant help you there maybe eat more fish? I just want to get on aden pierce’s level of skills. Been Taking classes for awhile now but that’s besides the point. If i learn about something in game I’ll use it when I can i used the old backwater undermap glitch it was great fun with friends. Bunch said they reported us but guess what I’m still playing. Because it’s a glitch that can be fixed

Oh, how witty. Go start a thread in General Discussion saying you hide under the map and it’s not cheating - I’m sure loads of people will agree with your sociopathic, asinine reasoning.

1 Like

Ok sure, I can have some entertainment as well. Because nobody going to do shit other the throw words around nobody here has real power. Rofl might as well go trigger people.

Surprised you didn’t use the hackneyed ‘snowflake’ term as well.

Uh ok?

I just love how Fantasma is always ahead of everybody with this crap.
Fix it and he will just search and find a new hole.
Illfonic should let him do quality checks of their Maps. lol

1 Like

I have tooking down 4 predators so far with this. Absolutely great and to hear them rage is ecstasy. nuts

Aren’t you a special little edge lord!

1 Like

Thxs again.

You dont even need to use boost mode of you have a tv thats greater than 4k or a monitor

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

I suggest you bookmark this guy’s YouTube channel as it provides a constant update on all the glitch abuses currently being used by chicken shit cheaters:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCiGHaCQJ8N6I37nLgU0Lz3Q

2 Likes