I expect this to be taken down

But I agree making a thread about it is weird

1 Like

He wrote he wrote is that better lol.

1 Like

Hahahahahaha lol was just hassling you

1 Like

This whole thread has made me die a little inside.

4 Likes

I’m legit mad that ridiculous posts like this can get 80 replies and 200+ views in 12 hours.
Yet such attention is not provided to other thought out and constructive posts.

What is wrong with people? :\

5 Likes

Yea I totally came after you…riiight.

You didint come after me about the poem dipshit. It was a different topic (duh?) and you said some stupid Shìt to me. And all could think of was, the audacity of someone to try and talk any shit when they post dumb ass poems they wrote. And then yes, I laid into you. And we have talked on like 3 topics no ones tracking what you are posting on you creep. Simmer down

He said she said. At least I’m providing evidence where’s yours?

@DisturbedLlama

Idk both of you looked like you went at each other for no reason.
Yall coulda just turned into a joke, but eh.

I will say tho llama, you do tend to be an asshole, or at least come off as an asshole for no reason sometimes.
Shit first time I talked to you, you got all pissy cause you simply didn’t agree with what I said, and you also went on a childish flagging spree, like you had a fkn control complex.

I just let it go cause it wasnt worth arguing, and people who don’t actually listen or have an interest in discussing shit ain’t worth wasting time on.

Haven’t had a problem with you since, but ya, you’re kinda antagonistic, is the word?

Either way, my point is. Why dont yall drop it, and just make it into a joke?

Cause seriously what happened with yu two really didn’t look that serious.

2 Likes

You’re the one who made the wack ass post. I’m not looking through the archives and posting things dude. Again, you said “dude I don’t sweat you” when I told you fuck off. Now you make a whole thread about it. This is not normal behavior. I’d like to just talk about the game, and yes I’m a victim of bashing people who come at me. And you just so happen to have plenty of material to work with cause of your cringe lord poem

1 Like

He likes period blood, let him enjoy his poetry xD

1 Like

I don’t even know how to flag people on here. So no to that one. But yeah like I said depending on how you say something to me, I’ll probably be mean about my response. Not the best thing to do I’m aware. But in this instance, as I said before, I actually buried the hatchet with him the first time we did all this and then he started it up again. So I don’t really feel any responsibility for him being wack here

1 Like

Also uhhh literally nothing with us hahah we disagreed on something and he thought he was a big smart guy and we argued over dumb shit awhile till I apologized and we moved on. Then he started with dumb shit again a couple days ago. Literally over nothing he’s just butt hurt I made fun of his poem that’s literally all this is. I’ve talked to him 3 times max

Don’t try and pull that apologized shit. No such apology ever occurred, because if it had, I wouldn’t fucking be here.

Bullshit. We argued for a brick and I said, can we just play the game and stop all this, and we even had a couple people were even reading along. Now you just look extra dumb don’t try and lie your way out. Again. We have it all in writing

Nah you were trying to goad me into a private match when you couldn’t win an argument.

Oh you don’t remember, but it’s not surprising. Lol I dont really hold grudges but I try to remember interactions so I know what I’m dealing with.

I think it was just a misunderstanding, but since I havent had a problem with you after, and dont like arguing, I let it go.

Really wasnt serious anyway.

My only point is, yall can literally just make this into a joke and move on. XD.

No need to hate on each other and talk shit over what wasnt even a real argument at the start.

As far as PM’s tho, idk what was said there.

That’s not what happened at all. Not even a little bit. Again. We have it in writing. We literally agreed and laughed off our argument and put it aside. You came at me again a couple days maybe a week ago. This is all on you. Feel stupid yet

We have never talked on private messages lol. But also again. Don’t doubt I said some wack Shit. But I again say, I don’t know how flagging on here even works. So I didint do that. AND I don’t hate him I just respond when he tries to roast me with, yeah stupid poem. And he gets all flustered like I don’t know what else I’m supposed to say lol

I’m curious what did we disagree about lol was it actually game related for once