It seems like the Predator was buffed a bit too much...

I am playing some Cod with one friend (I got a free account from one friend) that was playing PHG with me. I played old cod games on console and then stopped when cod Ghost came out. Is insane when you change game how big is the difference in terms of performance , graphic and bugs.

Yeah not even the same league. So smooth. I mean in COD you can actually climb and vault over things. In this game you just fucking stop moving and have to hop like a retard and get stuck.

1 Like

There is no bow and also crouch hit boxe is as it is supposed to be. You have to see the difference also between devs of Valorant and Illfonic. They listen to the community and they were pro players of CSGO so they know how to balance the game. They do balance updates literally every time and in the right way. This game (after 6 months) is very enjoyable for people that play mostly Fireteam and that they dont have good mechanical skill so they can enjoy an fps based game (ft is pure fps) but with a very easy easy gameplay (given by the balance issue). Most of 50/50 players dropped the game, I saw many of my friends dropping and it was a pity. But guess they were right and did the right thing before us 😂.

@RidgeTop

Please vote if you haven’t already. :)

Good to hear an opinion aside from the usual top tier players here, who still don’t make the largest group of people playing this game.

1 Like

You wanna SW a Berserker in one magazine?

Assault
Fanatic/Deadly
GOSL-R
Yautja’s Bane
You’re welcome

2 Likes

Last night Xeno I was using the default guns and we sw a Viking is seconds.

1 Like

Predator got good buffs on this patch…and they haven’t been thankful for it🤦🏻‍♂️…

Might aswell buff the pred like jason in f13 so they can be happy for once I guess🤓

2 Likes

Ironside is useless, 10% damage reduction to your back. Your. Back. Doesn’t stack with Impenetrable either. Waste of a perk slot. If you have to use it, you’re bad. Simple as that. Impenetrable buff was much needed, but we both know if you can aim it won’t make much of a difference. It only gives Scout an extra shot of the SAWZ, that’s it.

3 Likes

Exactly how are the “buffs” good?

Did you test anything out or you going only by what you read?

Cause the price increase of impenetrable made it worthless.

2 Likes

Hes an ft main.
Doesnt give a shit about pred and just loves having the complete advantage.

Dont take home seriously.

I always ask him to actually have a discussion as to why he thinks the way he does, cause he might have 1 or 2 good points.
But nope, just always talks shit.

3 Likes

I’ve argued with him before lol. Belligerent moron.

1 Like

3 Likes

Yep there it is.
I ask you a question you write it off.

You really dont know how to have a conversation do you?

2 Likes

That kid fire is obsessed with you because you keep dissing him. Damn bro I swear he’s worse than a chick.

3 Likes

Oh hey Scarface, wassa happenin?

Says the one who keeps talking about me endlessly when I haven’t directed anything at you since you showed how fucking ignorant you are.

Pot meet kettle eh?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t toot your horn scrub. I’m just pointing something out. I understand that it’s tough for you to make friends in real life, that’s why you spam every thread on this forum.

You actually think you’re somebody on here? You express yourself like a rotten spoiled child. You tried to convince people on here with your long replies and absurd comments.

Also, you claimed that you had me blocked. Hmmmm…what are you doing responding to me then? It’s like you get obsessed with people. You have real issues kid. I recommend you give this forum a break for your own sanity.

2 Likes