Its time to speak about defuse

Well then, compared to NOW I guess I will be motivated to disarm it, don’t you think so?
Why do you think people don’t disarm now? Because they gain nothing they want and what’s more they lose time for it just as well.
Also you should stop calling people childish for not agreeing with you.

1 Like

they dont disarm because most players have no idea it counts lose if you dont do it if the knew they would do it

I’m gonna say it again.

If you are max level, why go into pubs and not diffuse the bomb and ruin other players experience of this game.

May as well diffuse and be collecting vert, leaving said FT to defend their own body. Then again, if there is no value for vert, why would folks even play?

May as well round up a group of ppl that are maxed out and all of you back out at the same time when pred dies.

SO YOU CAN SAVE EVEN MORE TIME!

And not grief the rest of the community still learning how to play this game.

2 Likes

i am calling ppl childish when they create their own rules because they dont like the official ones , you are childish my friend

I know it’s childish to cling to the rules as the bible and tell everyone no it was a tie.

But this is the same dude who stramanned, ignored, and called bad for disagreeing with him so don’t hold your breath.

I posted something similar
Claiming Skulls and Securing bodies should give us more VT

2 Likes

You are 100% right
but they are scared the waiting times will increase

How is that my problem?

Nah, you’re just being rude. Why not keep it civil even if other people have a different opinion?

"why is my problem when i dont help my team to win according to rules " yeah why… teamgames are cancer because ppl like you exist

RUIN THE EXPERIENCE!

THE EXPERIENCE OF WHAT THEY CAN STILL DEFUSE AND IF THEY DON’T THATS THEY’RE CHOICE!!!

IDK for the PVP?

No fun or competition isn’t a motivater?

Ya but then I don’t get the VT I collected on the way (and the difference is that’s VT collected mid PVP, not a VT farm like after defusal so it doesn’t interrupt the pace)

YES DEFUSING THE BOMB IS SO IMPORTANT…

SOMEhow…

This also ignores the fact that THEY CAN DISARM AS WELL ITS NOT LIKE IM THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN DISARM

1 Like

Falling on deaf ears dude.

We all know where we all stand.

yeah we know its sad because i have ppl like them in my team every game …

They can create a premade if they don’t like it. That said I have yet to find 1 single individual who complained after playing with me. I even had a friend, he used to disarm and I run away. He was fine with it since at least 1 survived for sure.

Again, you’re projecting.

1 Like

“if they play by the official rules they can create private because i dont like the official rules” AHAHAHAHAH
12 years old max

YOUR THE ONE BEING A BABY SAYING WAH LISTEN TO THE POORLY DESIGNED RULES AND YET WERE CANCER BECAUSE WERE TAKING THE GAME INTO OUR OWN HANDS FROM ILLFONIC

1 Like

Nah man, I would say throwing insults is a sign of immaturity. I have not once insulted you.

2 Likes

"poorly designed " because you dont like them funny , dont play the game if you think the rules are poorly designed

“immaturity” said the guy who fucked the game of other ppl with the excuse " if they dont like it they can go play private" it would be funny if all your teammates did the same to you and altf4 everytime they got you in team , then you would see how “good” is your idea

Ok dude, you do you man. Have fun. I will do the same. Have a nice one.

1 Like

2 Likes