Mantle and climbing options

The fireteam needs mantle and climbing options like cod. The Predator need them as well.

7 Likes

A lot of people want this

5 Likes

It has been requested.
I think I like the mantling system from, ‘The Blackout Club’ best. It feels very natural parkouring around roofs and off fences.

2 Likes

Great, so not only will I need to worry about FT camping rooftops I gotta keep checking for them climbing up everything else as well… Stay on the ground you filthy apes!!

2 Likes

They are mercs, not gymnasts.

Would prefer the pred have a clamber, ledge grab, tree branch swing to keep momentum through the jungle going.

Ft are quite nimble tbh and I can make it onto most roofs on most maps.

Not downplaying it though.

2 Likes

No one said anything about gymnastics. Hyperbole is not sexy

1 Like

Mechanically the Predator should have something like this. Though it seems the devs simply didn’t consider that early on Predators would be slamming into tree branches or the momentum of a jump stopping on geometry like it does. If a sequel or overhaul went into development I could see something like Assassins creed 3’s tree parkour being implemented. Though what might be cool is a movement mechanic where the Predator can use its wristblades to latch onto walls. Perhaps a new gadget would facilitate this like a zip line that launches the Predator kind of like Spider-man’s web zip.

1 Like

Thank you!

I would like the possibility to hold on trees like JH and Fugitive, and quickly jump around while shoting the PC

2 Likes

I will second this. Moving around in the urban areas of maps is clunky compared to a lot of other shooters.

Clamber should also apply to ai as to finally make them a little more threatening.

1 Like

We really need something like this added
It’s a simple mechanic even Predator Concrete Jungle had one

They should still be able to climb up simple

Bumping

1 Like

This needs to be rehashed

1 Like

And also everything noisy about the predator needs a rework like shut that tech noise up, change the footstep noise to where it doesnt sound like a raging rhino take inspiration for some movies like apocalypto make it more human like and distinguishable.

1 Like

I’m tired of not being able to jump over the cliffside. You just up and down. Stupid!