My last Illfonic game: is this game half-a-scam?

let me break it down for you:
460,000 players (95%) earned at least one trophy

So 460k ppl that purchased this game actually played long enough to earn a trophy.

Total player count 480,000

480k People have puchased and installed the game (also meaning 20k ppl never bothered to even earn a trophy), as of 28 June 2020

New players +72,000 28 May – 28 Jun
so 72k people purchased the game and installed in between the 28th of May and the 28th of June.

Returning players
59,000 Returning players who have earned at least one trophy in the last month.

So of the people that owned the game prior to the 28th of may, 59k people are still actually playing it.

Either your trolling or just brain dead. Come on “total player count 28 june” every single player on the 28 june, no timeframe just every single person on that day.

You need to learn how to read statistics.

https://gamstat.com/how/

Here they tell you how to actually read their information.
You might want to read that before you make yourself look like an idiot.

After we calculate how many players started playing each game on each day – we can go further and draw the whole graph, although without scale labels yet.
What do you think thats supposed to mean?

Btw werent you that guy who threatened to sue illfonic and faked quit mulitple times?

I’ve never fake quit once.
And I never said I would sue illfonic, I said I will charge back my card if this patch doesn’t fix some serious issues.
That thread is here:

This will be the first day I’ve had to check out 1.13 as I’ve been in sydney for two days and only got back today.

And if it’s still fucked then yes, I will do as stated and I wont be “fake quitting”, I’ll just uninstall the game and get my money back.

You wont get your money back. And noone really cares that you quit to be honest

Actually, I will (once again if you bothered to read the thread you would see that epic have already offered me a refund, but there’s that reading thing again).
And I honestly don’t care if any of the player base cares if I quit, the thread was directed at illfonic (hence tagging their rep in the post).
No one will care if you quit either sunshine, or in fact most of the people on the forums.

Don’t be shitty just because your own reference material argues against you.

Have you played more than 120m? I dont get refunds from epic for other games, why only you get that? seems kinda unfair. And courier doesnt care about your refund, hes an admin his job is to monitor the forums and ban trolls. Just write an e-mail to illfonic or epic

Read the thread mate.
They sold the game based on an advertised feature that is not available (even 2 months after the release of the game it’s not available), that is what is called false advertising or consumer fraud.
They can not refuse a refund.

Thats works? I can now refund half of my steam libary because the trailers sometimes showed different graphics and missing mechanics

Btw if you unistalled the game and got the refund. Why are you still on these forums? To shit on illfonic? To tell everyone that they should also uninstall the game?

Once again you seem to have an issue with reading…

How are you not able to read and comprehend basic sentences?

So epic offered you a refund but you only get it when you need it too?

Once again the reading thing…
(Here’s a piece of advise, maybe actually read things before typing responses).

Dude just explain your fukin situation and stop repeating yourself “you cant read duuhh”

Mate I have linked to all the information you are questioning multiple times & you keep asking questions based on the exact information contained there.

So either you have issues reading or comprehending.

So you have 2 weeks time to get the refund or what?

So you leave the game in 2 weeks if the update sucks and you keep playing it if you like the update?

actually it’s now down to one week nearly (8 days), to finalise the refund and get my money back or cancel the dispute.