New maj 2.40 go

They are not the same person.

2 Likes

Is there going to be any form of acknowledgement that the community just got dropped on their head like a toddler?

You seemingly, excited on what the team is working on, while also being upset when the community feels neglected must truly have you in a conundrum.

Can’t even help yourselves when this happens.

I’m not sure what kind of acknowledgment you guys would like. It’s been expressed that the patch is not satisfactory, but there isn’t much actionable feedback beyond what has been posted in bug reports today.

2 Likes

The BEST form of acknowledgment would be when the games support will end.

Every update is a progressive laughing stock, and is literally ruining any hope of the physical game becoming any better.

To think we all will just sit here quietly, while your company knowingly knows it has to do better, when it doesn’t, is literal insanity.

Just pour all of the teams resources into your future IPs and stop holding the Predator IP hostage.

Sell it off and not half ass your future projects.

3 Likes

Thanks kassi very thanks you

yes there is stop lying to us some actionable things would be any kind of balance changes whatsoever like

nerfing field medic, tracker, the battle axe heavy attack, buffing berzerker perk points and nerfing his gear points, nerfing the SAWZ, and hammerhead, buffing shotguns, nerfing 10112 and the grimtech as they still outclass all other secondaries
adjust various speclizations that are just garbage like focused or brute or scavanger
and nerf the overperformers like fanatic (still bugged btw) sniper stalker and anaylitic

just to name a few try reading the feedback section sometime

etc just look at them it’s not rocket science oh and of course fixing bugs related to gameplay like people using 3 primaries throwing more grenades than intended

ensuring keybinds work like for example

when the leap branch switch keybind is used you cannot leap in second wind and when you combine this key with the regular jump key the predator when JUMPING still climbs trees as if they had the jump/branch switch key bound defeating the purpose of the bind

WHICH BTW I HAVE A BUG REPORT FOR AND YOU STILL HAVEN’T FIXED IT
just to name a few maybe i don’t know listen to feedback like you guys said you were?

2 Likes

Game is dead y’all

4 Likes

Uh…the entire community has been giving you and illfonic in general feedback for the last two years. And this is the best you guys can do? Really?

1 Like

Like, we would actually love to have some sort of a live chat or smth like that with the team to just get some sort of an idea of what we can expect in the future and once again voice our thoughts and suggestions about the game.

3 Likes

Have a meeting with the PHG’s team of IllFonic to actually help and make something together while voicing concerns and bug reports that are important.

2 Likes

Yup. That would be great.

2 Likes

There is a group of PHG’s player under IllFonic and I’ve been pushing to at least have some sort of meeting but I’ve only been given “we will consider it” then again I’m mostly working with the social part of IllFonic.

2 Likes

I was referring to the posts made today in the patch thread. I am fully aware of the posts in feedback.

1 Like

You guys have had more than enough time to actually fix everything we’ve reported. There was an Email sent in MONTHS ago featuring IIRC 100+ bugs with detailed steps on how to recreate each one, what they do and so on.

ZERO of these bugs have been fixed. Instead you spent the last 2 months on shit like finally adding fishnets to Wolf which he should’ve launched with and changing how the Axe is held in a Pred’s hands.

You have had 12 months and counting of feedback on how bad the balance is and had everyone and their mother tell you what precisely is wrong, given you EXACT mathematical breakdowns on the problems & sent in numerous videos on the subject.

NOTHING has been changed for the better in all this time. Your idea of answering these problems is to NERF the Wrist Launcher of all damn things & leave it at that. No reworks, no number adjustments, nothing.

Literally nobody here believes you or anyone else at Illfonic when you come in & try to slither your way out of giving us direct answers and say “We’re looking into all of this feedback & hope to get brilliant new content out for you.” You’re fucking liars and everybody knows it.

6 Likes

Okay, let’s not attack anyone. Keep it civil. We’re all here invested in the game, but let’s act like human beings with at least some sense of empathy.
Not defending the state of the game or trying to say that there’s any visible progress in terms of fixing the game, just saying let’s be civil.

3 Likes

You act like she is behind everything in PHG dude like chill tf out she’s only trying to help I get you are frustrated but ease up there with acting like she’s the big bad guy when it’s a team of people stop attacking people as it won’t fix the issue.

1 Like

Then she can bring Wil before us and he can sit his ass down and answer why none of this is fixed.

1 Like

Dude, they’re a community manager. Like, chill.

1 Like

she is literally the only person we have that has the ability to talk with the dev team since @Wil never posts and @OldKingHamlet also doesn’t post and the Courier who only posts patch notes

who are we supposed to express our dissatisfaction? and i’ll ease up the anger when they prove they deserve my sympathy which after a year they have very much spent the goodwill

4 Likes

They’re doing an outstanding job for sure.