PHG elite championship

That means it’s balanced?

Also did you forget about the Predator melee rushes they were able to do because everyone was too stupid to shoot the Predator?

Beta player.

That makes launch PHG balanced?

No it doesn’t. That just means there’s a lack playstyle diversity in the meta.

Also I made a bow headshot to assault one shot which is more than enough to have plasma one shot

No I didn’t forget I was one of like 2 people saying don’t nerf pred.
You’re trying to make it competitive why are you mentioning potatoes, there always were and there always will be potatoes.
@Finessology @Coffee2Go Imagine being a beta player and not knowing who I am, the literal GOAT who single handedly identified and fixed double slam, slam sliding and melee auto cancelling bugs.
You should eat my poop and be grateful.

I am finessology

I’m not.

But that’s what your saying because launch PHG was nothing but potatoes because we were all noobs.

I guess I was the second

Nah you didn’t even have an account on the forums. 2nd would have been an old player called @deanimate , Or Ryke, the evolve Pro. Day one players though, ya know? Not started playing 3-4 months after game came out players.
This is all still up in the forums from before you joined btw.

Just for the goat 🥕

1 Like

So thats a no on big head mode? I just thought it would make it a bit more balance for headshots etc

1 Like

I like you.
I feel like you bought the game after I stopped playing or got banned on the forums on your previous account. I approve both options.

Wrong on both points, do you want to try again in the bonus round? I played since the beta and sadly preordered the new beta

2 Likes

Needs citation.

1 Like

I…guess?

Incomplete fragmentary question. 51/100 keep paying and come back next year.

Paying for what? 🤨 are you feeling ok?

1 Like

Your education and/or DLC.
It was a joke for people that went to University/College. You’re obviously not supposed to get it.
Now where’s my carrot,

Needs citation

1 Like

You brand yourself
That’s not proof that you are as good as you say you are

1 Like

Yes he’s calling you a goat like the animal he’s feeding you a carrot