Predator health. Confirmed numbers

Yep, ive already changed it to cooling sync

iā€™m just putting this here in case i ever have to reference hp values / damage reduction values for either side

as referenced here

and here

and this is just my philosophy at the moment after playing alot of the game over the past 2 weeks as both sides

1 Like

Agree in general in general. But also remember that zerker has bigger hit boxe and he can be easly melted during a quick claim with the right weapons. It all depends basically on what weapons the Ft have at that time.

Also I noticed late that the post was 20 days ago šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Any pred will melt if they try to claim while being able to be shot at, still zerker can take the most punishment which we all kinda knew already.

In a way I think a bigger issue is how fast preds can take out humans in melee with the weapons like combistick. Once hes on you with the range of the melee weapons and their bonus damage you got half the team being chopped down super quick and they can bounce away to safety where they can then pick off those who try to rez their team mates or they gotta chase after you and potentially let their team bleed out.

Combi stick does 30 damage x hit (like wriste blade) and it is the weapon that does less damage compare to elder sword and war club. In my opinion the combi stick is fine, maybe the elder sword is too strong and the war club too weak. They to do something with melee because is too easy against random but too risky agaist decent players.