Predator weapons needs rescaling

As in the title – they are too large in compare to the hunters. Lets start with City Hunter combistick – please take a moment and look at this still of Gort approaching Harrigan. He is obviously supporting himself on his weapon, notice the red markings I’ve made:

Now look where this exact spot lands in game with the same weapon in the same position:

Why is the combistick so freaking large?! If Illfonic wants to be movie accurate, it needs to be rescaled to this:

Same weapon next to scout (Scout modified by me) – comparison between both scales

Now –Netgun. Form day one I kind of thought its to large, but when CH landed with his weapon holster system I new that this weapon is twice its original size. Please see this still from Stan Winston, note the size of netgun:

Now in game model of the same weapon, on the same Yautja in the same holster position:

Again – unnecessarily to large. It should look like this:

Also please look at what this weapon would look like on a Scout with current scale:

After rescaling (again, scout modified by me, please ignore):

@OldKingHamlet @Courier - As you can see for yourselfs, movie weapons are unnecessarily scaled up. Do you guys think this can be addressed in the near future? It would really improve the general look of your hunters, and would stop me from bitching about it ;-)

6 Likes

Adjust the hit box too please, the combi hits even when you’re clearly not in range.

Accurate weapon scale would be appreciated, the net gun really bugs me too.

2 Likes

The only weapon that seems to be spot-on is smart disc. Also, funny enough, its holster is a plug and play 3d asset that is compatible with all other classes - check this baby out on my JH:

3 Likes

You’ve done the Lord’s work👍🏼💯

I agree, they need rescaling. Especially the Combistick, that needs scaling down alot. As Slasher mentioned, it’s AOE is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Hope that means we will get to reLly build our own Pred’s down the line, I look forward to getting rid of all the frivolous bits on my Pred and going full tribal… I will be taking a smart disc and holster if available, love the aesthetic.

2 Likes

Thanks! I just hope boys from Illfonic will see this and NOT ignore it ;-)

1 Like

All armour bits are interchangeble - I’ve checked this myself ;-) With a bit of good will from devs and extra in game codeing, it is possible to customize EVERY bit of any class. Check that scout for example - I’ve customize how his netting looks XDDDD

1 Like

😂, he’s got a crop top on. That’s hilariously eighties.

1 Like

I wish they had added visible wrist launchers to all the classes when they made it a gear option, just so that my Predator doesn’t look like a mage throwing Magic Missiles when I use it.

1 Like

Yes, bothers me too, but there’s a problem - Ghost’s gauntlet is different than other preds - computer is hidden on its side, rather than top like the rest of them. This is an issue when you want to mount the wrist launcher on another class. When this gear gets selected you although (easy option) give your chosen class CH gauntlet:

Or (more improbable, quz its time and effort consuming, but much cooler) mount the device on your class gauntlets side:

EDIT : @MassImpact124 you’ve once asked me if my VEX mask rework was a photoshop… well, now you know ;-)

3 Likes

The side mounting would be better👍🏼

1 Like

Its much more difficult to impliment in to the game - I can imagine no end of bugs If some one would actually decide to do this XDDDDD

Not sure how would it work with preds we don’t have in game yet (Super Predators)

Not once have I seen the combi hit out of its range.
It just has a long reach.

@VENN7eance it’s supposed to have a wide sweep even the description says it’s used for multiple targets.

Yall fucking tripping.

1 Like

Getting that bored with the game that you’re just looking for anything to keep it alive huh? Lol

1 Like

Yup, exactly the case. Hopeing that maybe if we get the look of the hunters right it might pump in some life ;-)

1 Like

I’m not disputing that it’s supposed to have a wide AOE, I just think if it was more accurately scaled then I wouldn’t be taking ridiculous amounts of damage when I’m 5ft away and the thing literally just scratches my skin 🤣 It needs toning down.

It’s fine as it is.
Besides you play more pred than ft so why would you want to fuck over the combi?

Go play something else.
Theres actual good games out there xD.

1 Like

P:HG is not a game… thiS IS S P A R T A!!!

You’re right.
Actual games dont have these many problems xD.
Lol.

I haven’t played in like a week and a half.
Been playing ghost of tsushima legends tho.
It’s pretty damn fun.

1 Like