Wish list for 1 year anniversary

More maps

More weapons

More characters

More customization

1 Like

whats with all this bogus buff and nerf stuff? YOu still don’t realize not all FT teams loadout the same everytime?

I simply based them off of perks and specializations that fireteam has, like double time and fearless.

Also, the various predators already have a lot of unique stats like health, melee damage, sprint speed, energy reserves, etc. the specializations would just give them a playstyle focus.

1 Like

I agree. Changed.

@Eshtion
@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK
I’ll link the whole pred specializations thread in a minute with all the community ideas we did.

*Nerf FT damage 5-10% overall

*Remove dexterous perk effect on field medic

*New ranged weapons for pred

*New aoe weapons for Pred

2 Likes
1 Like

Big deal.

A. Big deal

B. What is it like one extra damage? That’s what it was last I heard about it.

Again, these things barely matter. Either way your hiding and shooting arrows. They don’t dynamically affect the game like ops and killers do.

Dutch perk points dont need nerding. smh if were going that route valkyrie pred perk points should be dropped to 10 as well. AI does not need anymore fcking dmg. @oldkinghamlet dont let this BS post for nerfing dutch happen

I forgot about assault rifles.

1 Like

That’s why you need to kill them fast and disarm all the alarm. Ft must be punished for being cocky :З

To be honest i would like to see this game as a copy of Ghost recon wildlands but with playable predator

1 Like

Yes
I want now

Here’s 2 concepts for that!

2 Likes

I hate the idea of nerfing the netgun as rn it does it’s job well especially when it take a up a weapon slot all other ranged weapons have infinite ammo that the predator has if you want to nerf it make it a gear item

I also hate your spec suggestions imo all predator specs should be ifX thenY statements like
After spending stamina predator takes less damage for 4 seconds
After performing a stealth kill increase dmg by 2% this effect stacks each PMC claim grants the predator 5% faster move speed etc etc…

Just granting flat buffs is boring
Aside from those 2 things everything thing else seems reasonable at shaking up the nearly 8 month meta we’ve had now

I’m fine with that, but with all the ammo it has at the moment, it’s just a wrap and slap cheese weapon.

1 Like

Ya FT is overpowered.

Oh wait you weren’t talking about FT.

Seriously though the net gun is bad. It’s only useful in 1V1 scenarios.

Congratulations you can easily kill a fourth of the enemy team. It’s not OP.

Yeah a lot of fire team players do get cocky but a predator always spawns near a camp pretty much, where the fire team isn’t and Preds can just activate the alarm already making a Ai horde

I think the net gun is kinda fine how it is, maybe it should do bleed damage or trapper perk makes it more difficult to break free from.

2 Likes

The only thing that needs to change is how you free yourself because right now you reload right after leaving you open

Instead of square it could be L2

2 Likes