Ammo types for FT and Predator

We already have some status effects from various Predator weapons, but we could always use more.

I really like this idea and I want to expand upon it.
We should be able to have the option to modify all Predator weapons to have different effects or replace the old effect.
Like for example add and ice/slow effect to the Plasma Caster, or add bleeding to the Battle Axe

For FT maybe add some incendiary ammo or something

4 Likes

Yes.
This would also add more variety to builds.

Especially if the effects really change up the attacks.

A Cyrocaster would be helpfull freezes ft if direct hit, or slows them down if its splash damage.

2 Likes

Yes YES and did I mentionYESS

Iā€™m ashamed I never thought of that, were you thinking that like it could shoot them and freeze their foot into place kind of like a combination of the trap and the netcaster? Or slow their overall movement speed (like thereā€™s a block of ice attached to the arm or something)

Freeze there body in place for a short time if hit by a direct hit, slows them down if its splash damage.

2 Likes

Slow on splash frozen on direct hit I like

I still like this idea
I also wish more people would discussed this more especially when Illfonic is away

1 Like

Main problem for mosr including me is theyā€™ll never add it, but the add on onto the cyro caster heres this

Plasma caster has to tempurture modes

Heat Plasma
Cold plasma

You can change between different temperature intensities depending on the situation,

Cold plasma is what stated above

Heat plasma cause guns to become to hot to use so they withees jam or incase of grenade launcher explode, if by a direct hit it will make all explosive objects the ft is carrying set off doing whatever amount of damage they do normally and cut it by half to be fair. It melts armor so it makes support or any ft more vulnerable to melee for a short time and with tandem with cold plasma cause the splash radias to freeze and create an ice dome that traps anyone in the spalsh zone. it also sets off barrels and destroys ammo crates with one burst.

Your heat plasma sounds beyond OP

I got a little too creative lol.

We need that creativity sometimes

Someone suggested weapon specializations now this is something that would add some good extra layers to combat

1 Like

Bumping

Since they are established hunters and have been for several hundred thousand years, if hot, even longer, I feel like poison wouldnā€™t be too far off. Specifically poison tipped arrows. Hollow tip arrows filled with poison. Theyā€™d have less charge strength then standard arrows. thus reducing initial damage but they have a poison effect that takes away about 5-9 health every second for five seconds. Of course this can stack, not time wise but damage wise. So at most, once three narrowed have been shot, target will start to lose 15-27 HP per second for five seconds. Thus poison arrows would be a force to be reckoned with.

1 Like

Yeah a lot of people have suggested poison arrows on other posts
And your interpretation is a good one

new mask and vision types woulld be dope

Check out Predator modifications
Thereā€™s not many but there are some, maybe you could add your own

I was just thinking about suggesting poison damage. I guess most likely someone has already suggested everything, at some point šŸ˜