Please make cosmetics purchasable with real money

They already gave the Reasonable alternative. The JH mask.

They shouldn’t have to make the entire class free. You got the Mask. And I wouldn’t be upset if they let Skin pattern. But for the Armor and his model. No sorry. That is un-fair the the Pre-Order players. Unless they compensate the Pre-Order players with something. Like maybe The Jungle Hunter with a different spec. Like Idk cough cough Jungle Hunter Disciplined instead of Tactician. @Kassinaillia hint hint.

Give them the Variant JH with the current hunter model. So they dont get the way his fave looks. And then the Players that have the Pre-Order JH get a spec added and one removed. So its still special to the Pre-order plyers!! Hint hint

@Elliott626 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Fire @KameofWar @Derangedxeno_02 @Forever_Mello @ArtforBlood

Pre-Order players I know have a strong feeling for the dlc!!

3 Likes

Okay. But some discussion can be brought from it. Im the Troll King. But The JH topic is a very divided topic

I do not give a flying fuck what they do with Jungle Hunter however

it will never happen when they got the rights to use JH it was probably specified to be used as a temporary pre order incentive in the fine print (contract) so for them to re-distribute the JH they would have to re-negotiate which i assume would be either too expensive (because they would’ve done this in the first place) or too much of a hassle from simply discussing with fox a reasonable deal

while it would be cool to re do jungle hunter and make him not a Hunter clone like they did Alpha
it won’ happen people should drop it if you want JH start scouring the internetz for a physical copy and hope you don’t get scammed

2 Likes

Okay sorry

it’s fine it’ts just a thing that doesn’t matter to me i understand JH is the cool Predator cause he was in the first movie and has the classic design but i don’t carry that exclusivity pride other players do if other players get it in the future i could care less

it’s just this discussion has been done to death and i care not for it’s outcome for it was already decided
(in the future if people ask about JH just remember to find this quote and just post it at them)

2 Likes

Ummmm not even close my Friend

This one also is dbl of this thread.

Cursed Movie.

1 Like

Also wow, someone really made a parody account, prolly cause I brought it up lmao.

Okay. So where is GTA 6?

Just use Elder with JH mask. Ez mode. If you play him right, you’ll be doing JH stuff anyway.

Besides, if y’all really wanna see JH gameplay, just ask me what you wanna see him doing and I’ll post a video on it. I enjoy playing him like Wolf, very slick and precise, combi disc. Caster softening

1 Like

Naw, don’t even do that. Wipe Save Data.

No extra weapons. No extra Gear. Whatever Perks.

Wirstblade and Caster only.

Chad Hunter Challenge

How about. No wipe save data, but remove all gear, never use primary and secondary.

I really don’t wanna recreate each of my builds but if you really want, I’ll do it that way

Oh yea, that works too lmao.

dude the cosmetic purchases or just use your imagination…to feel like an empowered lgbtqrs w/ a mandana may make you feel exhilarated.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say ‘every’ cosmetic should be purchasable… some should still be a grind in my opinion or it’ll just turn into another cash grab game. Honestly, who wants to do FT challenges as a predator player for currency? If Illfonic wants to be fair, there should be challenges and excluded items for both sides.

I want this pred. Fk jh 87

I like how at this point even the mods are just like, “yeah, I’m not even gonna touch that”

Or it’s night in their time zones lol.

All I’ve learned from this thread is that there’s too many xenos’. All the xenos’ should duke it out and only the winner gets to keep the name, the rest have the mods change it.

1 Like

Kill all xenomorphs!
Kill all xenomorphs!

1 Like