So I went up against Field Medics

She has the same amount of HP as Samurai lol

Oh. Well, that is OP then.

1 Like

Oh yeah another one in the books lol

1 Like

It’s what I’ve said from the 1st day she dropped. Those stats are the best in the game atm.

1 Like

Lol I’ll message it

Edit: or not…damnit @Schoolboy_Skeptik!

Yeah val OP. Now that we’ve said it we can just wait on the nerf hammer to drop

1 Like

Just so you guys can compare
Valk also has similar energy values as a regular hunter

Cool…good luck finding predator players in the toxic environment you just created with Predator: Camping Grounds.

Camping is not a playstyle

They are probably gonna F it up like they did to City Hunter, but the difference is, back then, everyone complained how CH is OP, so they nerfed him, but now, noone complains that Valk is OP.

Double standards I guess. xD

1 Like

Either that or we learned from the last time

1 Like

Seeing all those threads about good lootbox drop rates, tells me a different story. xD

1 Like

Precisely why I’m trying to get us to STFU!!! 😁🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

No worries, the title is different. xD

2 Likes

Don’t worry. It’s not like they’ll drop a balance update before the next DLC, that probably won’t be until April 27th.

1 Like

Right. The devs aren’t going to read the whole thread and stumble across a few comments that say, Val OP.

1 Like

They won’t even read this title. xD

2 Likes

This is where an explosive device for pred would come in useful, or even an xenomorph acid bomb ? Watch them scurry like roaches

Well its like 1:30 mins for FT and almost 10 for pred(at least 1 week back when I’ve played pred). I am not worried for getting predators to play against as of now. I would say that right now the predator que has the issue of to many people wanting to play as pred.

PS. I don’t see why holding up in a house is toxic.

Its not toxic but with the range of weaponry for the other side? If they are holding out in a two tier structure , I dont think the roof slam affects them? Pred needs more weaponry that can flush players and separate . Even if by chance you have the smart disc , if it misses or even hits and gets stuck? It can be destroyed and you are even more limited in options

The preds meant to be a hunter and a trapper , it would be cool if they implemented a perk where you could hack their comms and add an objective to their mission , you pick the spot and its trapped . Would add a hunting element to the game . But after a period of time it either despawns or you need to use it again to keep it active. So they can complete their mission

You need to plasma trough windows. You can also melee TROUGH WALLS (no joking, melee clips trough walls). What it is, its annoying for predators when FT does it.

Thing is, and here is the kicker, you don’t need to flush them out, THEY need to come out or they LOSE the game. So if they sit in there, they are going to lose. If time runs out its a loss for FT.

I would not mind more content for the game like what you said in your second posts. I think that would actually be cool but not with added missions since from a lore standpoint it would make no sense, how would the predator know to communicate and trick them into doing more missions.
They could on the other hand to sabotage what you’re doing and make you need to move to another location because your current one is failed. Thing is, I don’t see the devs behind this game having the skill to do those.