So I went up against Field Medics

I am reading just fine. For the last time, I (LIKE ME) am saying its not cheating (NOT YOU!) so what seems to be the problem? That some predators don’t find this fun so the devs need to spawn waves of AI to ruin other people fun in turn? If they are cowards or not is irrelevant, I don’t see why people should display bravery in VIDEO GAMES YOU PLAY FOR FUN!!!

1 Like

Okay

For the record I NEVER camp inside buildings since I ALSO find it extremely boring. But some people find it fun, they can’t win anyway, they sit in a building as time goes down and then they lose. I don’t know where the fun is but again, one man’s garbage…

2 Likes

Xnay on the alkryieval opaye @FromTheHood. Guys c’mon…lol

2 Likes

Nah dude. Like I’m a huge fan of playstyles and creativity and tactics in games. Camping is just bullshit in this game. It’s not a play style its a literal “Fuck You” to people who wait 8-10 minutes for a game

1 Like

She at least makes Scout even more irrelevant than the Alpha already did.

2 Likes

this is true support dmg reduction doens’t stack on each other they just cover each other as a support dmg reduction doens’t cover himself so you need 2 to cover all your supports

damage reduction does stack as long as it’s not from the same source so as an example OWLFperk + Dutch mud+ support buff would all stack to be like 38% damage reduction

Then don’t play predator? Go FT? How is those people problem that the Predator que is 10 minutes?

Forcing people how you want is not a great way of keep people playing (if nothing else!).

I just came back from the store and don’t get me wrong bro, but I have no clue what you just said. xD

1 Like

She has the same amount of HP as Samurai lol

Oh. Well, that is OP then.

1 Like

Oh yeah another one in the books lol

1 Like

It’s what I’ve said from the 1st day she dropped. Those stats are the best in the game atm.

1 Like

Lol I’ll message it

Edit: or not…damnit @Schoolboy_Skeptik!

Yeah val OP. Now that we’ve said it we can just wait on the nerf hammer to drop

1 Like

Just so you guys can compare
Valk also has similar energy values as a regular hunter

Cool…good luck finding predator players in the toxic environment you just created with Predator: Camping Grounds.

Camping is not a playstyle

They are probably gonna F it up like they did to City Hunter, but the difference is, back then, everyone complained how CH is OP, so they nerfed him, but now, noone complains that Valk is OP.

Double standards I guess. xD

1 Like

Either that or we learned from the last time

1 Like

Seeing all those threads about good lootbox drop rates, tells me a different story. xD

1 Like

Precisely why I’m trying to get us to STFU!!! 😁🤣🤣🤣

1 Like