Customizations for all

That I’m ok with but they would have to remodel the breast plate

1 Like

Obviously
I had some similar ideas on giving different armors to different predators
Themed Armor/Outfits for Classes and Jungle Hunter 87’s Armor for everyone

I’m still vary proud of my piss por attempts at Photoshooting my idea, for the JH87.
The hardest ones were Samurai and Female Hunter

I obviously can do the brest plate right, but I tried

3 Likes

I would agree with you if it was random elder however this is the one from pred 2 as well as comics so he’s an established character.

2 Likes

It’s @GreyBack lol

1 Like

Also for less cosmetics but still customization go check out

Well if we are going to talk about Vikings. the women were the more brutal of the race. Since they didnt fancy the rape part of there culture lol. The females were the ones setting houses on fire killing the men that didn’t want to watch their wifes get taken by the male vikings. They would have pillage parties. So a female viking is a better idea and kore historical correct

First of all, you taught me smth new, second off I’d feel like my money would be more worth it as well if every predator DLC came with a female option. I also hope they fix the Viking Helm, I really want to use it for females since it’s like my favorite mask.

2 Likes

Well your welcome.

And Yeah I can understand the basic ones. Like viking and samurai. The JH,CH,Alpha, and Elder need to stay lore correct.

With all due respect, I am indifferent. I’d prefer a female version of all classes but at least as of now, I want only DLC. The JH87 pretty much is now just a member of the clan considering you can customize him. Same goes for grey back, the Elder, and regarding the Alpha, he’s not even a Yautja so like…meh…but a female primal hunter would be fucking dope.

2 Likes

They could add the female predator that trapped Dutch in the net for a female only variant to change things up and give it a full range of customization since we don’t know what she looks like, sounds like, armor, masks, etc. there is so much potential there for that dlc character that there’s no reason not to use it

2 Likes

@James-Cameron, my Lord, your thoughts on this?

James Cameron approves this proposal. So let it be written, so let it be done.

2 Likes

James Cameron can confirm that it’s not personal. They just really messed up on the drop rates. There are people who have opened tens of thousands of boxes and still have no pred trophies.

The trophies in the Cameron edition of the game are far superior anyway. My pred is currently wearing Hitlers face as a loincloth.

2 Likes

Just give us a custom class point buy system so we can pick the body type we want with the stat line we as players prefer honestly I wouldn’t complain so much for customization options if I could just say play a berserker body type with a say samurai statline

1 Like