Dutch Returns To The Jungle in Predator: Hunting Grounds

New Content coming May 26th!

We have new content in Predator: Hunting Grounds arriving on May 26th!

The first is a free update, available for all players who own the game. Players will be able to learn where Dutch has been all these years and hear his story in his own words through a series of voice tapes that you earn as you level up.

The second is a Paid DLC pack where you can play as Dutch and get early access to the QR5 “Hammerhead” Rifle and Dutch’s Knife! (available free for all players later in June)

Rest assured, the content doesn’t stop with Dutch. We have some really fun stuff in store for the community. We have both free updates and paid DLC coming in the months ahead that will keep you on your toes in the hunt and continue to make the game exciting for everyone. With the free updates we plan to introduce new weapons, game modes, and more. We will share more as we get closer to each content drop.

76 Likes

fucking awesome, I already want to try dutch, I hope they introduce the audio get to the choppa !! xD

23 Likes

It is great, but fix known issues that already known!

34 Likes

Before announcing new free or paid DLC, please just make the game work…
Simple shit like actually being able to play the game, that we paid for.

35 Likes

Yeah…no. This is where i draw the line Illfonic. The forums has been waiting for response for days, nothing.

The game releases with serious issues, lack of content as is priced at 40 dollars.

You go off and spend resources to make a PAID DLC character…no, just no.

Blacklisted, this is as far from ok as we can get, this is NOT where you are suppose to put down your resources and effort, FIX THE GAME…then we pay.

54 Likes

yes right… please!!!

3 Likes

Cool to see a roadmap of sorts. Also cool to see a lot of free DLC in the mix. Hoping the next patch is sooner than later. Fixes are the most important thing, and some players can hardly even enjoy the game.

16 Likes

cmon though seriously. I can’t get a match made at the moment and you want to jam this down my throat as your only communication?

How in the hell do you want me to buy this if I am sitting in game watching the connecting cooldown loop go on to infinity. Maybe you can make a post about that or do I have to paypal you some $?

18 Likes

downvoted

2 Likes

DUDE WHAAAT?

Where do you see a roadmap, i see a PAID DLC schedule!

Where do you see lots of FREE UPDATES? I see ONE mentioned.

6 Likes

Awesome! Good that Arnold is involved in this. I will definitely buy this.

8 Likes

i second that, downvoted. HARD.

3 Likes

yea im not buying for more content that i wont get form them. they fucked up my order once not falling into that trap again.

4 Likes

i try not to praise or blame them with undue reason. but reason here is certainly due.

they don’t have time or inclination to make any posts responding to our concerns but they can post about content for sale.

currently unable to enter a lobby.

7 Likes

This image they posted shows paid DLC as well as free DLC. Or I guess “Free Update” which makes it sound much less than DLC. It’s not the best graphic. Lol.

But also, the free update this month is more tapes? Uhhh, cool? Lmao.

8 Likes

I wonder how it will work? Will there be many Dutches in the match at the same time?

6 Likes

What is pushing out a patch at the same time you do a content drop.

They’ve probably been all hands on deck prepping for this content drop AND a major patch to go along with it.

2 Likes

you are assuming it will work.

1 Like

being a software developer, I would personally say you do not push an update with a patch…
A patch is designed to fix known issues, an update adds new features/content and hence more unknowns.

But what do I know…

I only work for the Autodesk Maya dev team…

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what these new modes are.

10 Likes